talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tahith Chong joins Werder Bremen on loan

Werder Bremen are reportedly interested in taking Manchester United winger Tahith Chong on loan for the season ahead. Werder Bremen are expected to sell their much in demand winger Milot Rashica and they appear to see Chong as a good replacement for the Kosovo international. 

http://sportwitness.co.uk/chief-confirms-clubs-interest-in-man-united-player-agent-traveled-on-tuesday-for-transfer-talks/

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, nudge said:

Yes, read it from a few well connected people yesterday and Baumann confirmed it today. 

Have no idea about him, anyone can provide some infos? 

He has good hair. 

• Subscriber
12 minutes ago, Rick said:

He has good hair. 

3 minutes ago, nudge said:

Yeah, I noticed... xD 

1 minute ago, Tommy said:

He has crazy hair. 

Yes, thank you for your insight too xD 

1 minute ago, nudge said:

Yes, thank you for your insight too xD 

Well, let's see. 

Tahith Chong (born 4 December 1999) is a Dutch professional footballer who plays as a right winger for English Premier League club Manchester United.

He has played for the Netherlands national team from under-15 to under-21 level.

That's all I know from the top of my head really. 

• Subscriber
Just now, Tommy said:

Well, let's see. 

Tahith Chong (born 4 December 1999) is a Dutch professional footballer who plays as a right winger for English Premier League club Manchester United.

He has played for the Netherlands national team from under-15 to under-21 level.

Thank you, @CaaC (John)...

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Well, let's see. 

Tahith Chong (born 4 December 1999) is a Dutch professional footballer who plays as a right winger for English Premier League club Manchester United and has fuzzy hair.

He has played for the Netherlands national team from under-15 to under-21 level and also has fuzzy hair when playing for the national team.

Well said.

• Subscriber
19 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Also he always makes me think of Cheech and Chong.

On 05/08/2020 at 17:22, nudge said:

Also I can't help but think about Cheech & Chong xD 

:35_thinking:

• Subscriber

Chong has been allowed to leave on loan, we're still discussing the exact terms with United, namely the length of the loan (2 seasons vs 1) and potential clauses (future fee for us and a buy-back clause for United).

Hopefully he joins us before Friday and can go to the training camp with the team.

• Subscriber

Chong's agent just confirmed that the deal is done, he's on the way to Austria to join the team in the training camp. Apparently there were more Bundesliga and Premier League clubs with last minute offers for Chong, and they were willing to pay more than us, hence why the deal was stuck. But Chong apparently wanted to join us, so United finally agreed to let him go.

Archived