talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2019/20 Europa League QF - Man Utd 1-0 Copenhagen - Monday 10th August, 2020

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

1-0 to Man Utd. Greenwood breaks free and scores off the post with his right.

Copenhagen were doing quite well up to that point. Although could be overturned thanks to VAR for offside...

1 minute ago, DeadLinesman said:

Shite. Defending like Sunday league, and that’s being generous.

Could we be in for a shock in this one do you think? 

United were heavy favourites before this one, they were like 1/5 with most bookies. Which I thought was a little surprising as Copenhagen were very impressive in their last game in the Europa League. I still expected United to win, but it sounds like they are making a bit of a meal of this game.

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, Michael said:

How were United in the 1st half? I only watched the last 5 minutes or so of the 1st half.

Not their best. Rashford having a bit of a mare. Pogba's doing okay. Front 3/4 aren't really clicking. Copenhagen should be a head with how sloppy Utd's defence has been.

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Not their best. Rashford having a bit of a mare. Pogba's doing okay. Front 3/4 aren't really clicking. Copenhagen should be a head with how sloppy Utd's defence has been.

I didn't expect they would be that bad, or maybe I should have given how inconsistent they have been this season.

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Michael said:

I didn't expect they would be that bad, or maybe I should have given how inconsistent they have been this season.

Gotta give credit to Copenhagen though - heard the commentator say in their 16 EL ties this season they've not conceded more than 1 goal in a game.

So they're doing something right!

Outstanding effort from FCK. 

Whatever happens they've done Danish football proud, going toe-to-toe with a top-4 PL side with so many young players. 

Hopefully Nelsson, Daramy, and Wind stay and develop a bit more with them. 

• The title was changed to 2019/20 Europa League QF - Man Utd 1-0 Copenhagen - Monday 10th August, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived