talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2019/20 Europa League QF - Inter Milan 2-1 Bayer Leverkusen - Monday 10th August, 2020

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
11 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Please don't hurt Havertz

Conte instructs Moses to 2-foot him.

Havertz deal off.

Willian stays.

Conte be like this to Roman

source.gif

Aranguiz and Paulinho are not available for Leverkusen tonight, while Amiri finds himself on the bench, after being quarantined for a while. I think the absence of Aranguiz in particular is a blow for Leverkusen as he is excellent at controlling the tempo of Leverkusen's play and delivering killer passes. His experience and quality will be missed. The less refined, but hard working Baumgartlinger start's in the Chilean's place. The Austrian will play alongside the young Argentine Palacios, with Demirbay just in front of them. Diaby and Havertz should give Inter plenty of trouble when they attack and it will mainly rest on the lone striker Volland to score tonight.

Leverkusen's defence was very leaky earlier in the season, but since the signing of Tapsoba, they have looked much more strong at the back. The Bender brothers have also looked good since they both started to play regularly in defence.

Inter have an awesome attack with Lukaku and Martinez up front. They also have a very strong defence, which suits competitions like this. I also rate their goalkeeper Handanovic among the best in the world. However, I think today's match could be won in midfield. It will be interesting to see who performs better in that area between these two sides.

I am hoping Leverkusen defeat Inter tonight and end the Italian sides long unbeaten run.

Come on Leverkusen!

• The title was changed to 2019/20 Europa League QF - Inter Milan 1-0 Bayer Leverkusen - Monday 10th August, 2020
  • The title was changed to 2019/20 Europa League QF - Inter Milan 2-1 Bayer Leverkusen - Monday 10th August, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived