talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Talles Magno - Liverpool

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vasco is totally broke and badly needs money. The only way they can make some good cash on Talles Magno is if they manage to creat a bidding war for Talles Magno. I´m not surprised about those rumors. 

In the end, this a good opportunity for an european club to buy a really good prospect for a reasonable fee. For comparison, Flamengo sold Vinicius Jr for 45 million euros in 2017, but since Vasco is so cash-strapped I´d guess 20-25 million euros would probably be enough to buy him. 

58 minutes ago, El Profesor said:

Vasco is totally broke and badly needs money. The only way they can make some good cash on Talles Magno is if they manage to creat a bidding war for Talles Magno. I´m not surprised about those rumors. 

In the end, this a good opportunity for an european club to buy a really good prospect for a reasonable fee. For comparison, Flamengo sold Vinicius Jr for 45 million euros in 2017, but since Vasco is so cash-strapped I´d guess 20-25 million euros would probably be enough to buy him. 

Is he Vinicius Jr levels of good? That sounds worth it at £20-25m. Dunno how reliable the source is on this, but I like the sound of this

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Is he Vinicius Jr levels of good? That sounds worth it at £20-25m. Dunno how reliable the source is on this, but I like the sound of this

It's very tempting to tag someone again xD 

14 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Talles is very raw, but I´d put him in the same bracket of Reinier and Paulinho. Perhaps a bit below Vincíus and Rodrygo but not much below. It´s close. He´s very tall, dribbles well and is really creative.  

It´s always dangerous to buy young players, but there is also a huge reward considering his potential. 

On 12/08/2020 at 11:59, El Profesor said:

Talles is very raw, but I´d put him in the same bracket of Reinier and Paulinho. Perhaps a bit below Vincíus and Rodrygo but not much below. It´s close. He´s very tall, dribbles well and is really creative.  

It´s always dangerous to buy young players, but there is also a huge reward considering his potential. 

Unfortunately the journos I trust say we aren’t in for him :(

• Administrator
26 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Unfortunately the journos I trust say we aren’t in for him :(

Why you asking journos? There's someone on here you can ask :D

20 minutes ago, Stan said:

Why you asking journos? There's someone on here you can ask :D

I know you’re just giving MadLad shit... but I have a story about itk’s and posting shit on the internet.

A long long time ago, @LFCMike and I were on a Liverpool forum where there was an ITK. He worked with the club (I think as a driver), and he was pretty consistently reliable. News about transfers days before they happen, XI leaks a day before the match, shit like that. The lineup leaks are how he got caught eventually.

When the club found out about it, he was pretty promptly sacked. And I think he got in a bit of legal trouble over it.

So even if you know someone working at a club and they’re cool enough to share info with you... it’s not wise to reshare it on the internet in case it’s traced back to whoever gave you that info. You could ruin their job and cause other issues to them. And if they’re like that fella... he loved his job because he was working for HIS club. But he also liked having random strangers on the internet shower him with praise for sharing stuff he had an insider scoop on... and in the end I don’t think it was worth it for him

On 12/08/2020 at 14:59, El Profesor said:

To be honest, I would even have him below Paulinho. When Paulinho started his career he was scoring left and right. Carried Vasco at times. Talles Magno is good but I wouldn't go as far as 20M to be honest. He's too raw to be worth that price I think.

4 hours ago, Mpache said:

To be honest, I would even have him below Paulinho. When Paulinho started his career he was scoring left and right. Carried Vasco at times. Talles Magno is good but I wouldn't go as far as 20M to be honest. He's too raw to be worth that price I think.

I agree, I also think 20 million euros is too much for him in this market. 

There are better options  in the market at that price.

• The topic was locked

Archived