talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2019/20 Europa League SF - Sevilla 2-1 Man Utd - Sunday 16th August, 2020

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will be interesting to see how United do, not a massive fan of Ole but he's been better than the car crash that his United side were for that year or so period. I think the team have been doing well despite his management as opposed to because of it, Martial, Rashford, Pogba, Fernandes....all quality players that don't need a lot of coaching if you just allow them to play as they want going forward.

But Sevilla will provide a tactical test, they played really well against Wolves and whilst United will probably have a goal or two in them I'm not sure they'll be able to stifle Sevilla's play.

• Subscriber

Would be nice to win but I won't be over-excited if we did or pissed off if we lost, If we do win and Inter gets to the final and then I will get the squeaky bum syndrome that a certain player by the name of Romelu Lukaku will haunt us by a goal or two, you should have kept him at all costs, Ole.

• Subscriber

Man Utd: De Gea, Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Williams, Fred, Pogba, Greenwood, Fernandes, Rashford, Martial.

Sevilla: Bono, Navas, Kounde, Carlos, Reguilon, Fernando, Jordan, Banega, Ocampos, Suso, En-Nesyri.

• The title was changed to 2019/20 Europa League SF - Sevilla 0-1 Man Utd - Sunday 16th August, 2020
  • Administrator

The ball/skill from Martial is superb to get Rashford in, must say.

The thing that annoys me is that so many times those kinds of chances are given as goal-kicks/corner kicks as the play has continued on, and the late challenge isn't given as a foul. Literally hundreds of times a season surely?

It's a late challenge but the inconsistency between officials is ridiculous.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Well the ref is consistent. He gave the penalty for the follow-through and when Williams fouled as well. 

This is the annoying thing though. it should always be a foul anywhere on the pitch. Before this game, you'd rarely see the penalty one given in the box in other games :what:

• The title was changed to 2019/20 Europa League SF - Sevilla 2-1 Man Utd - Sunday 16th August, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived