• Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, El Profesor said:

If I read Lindelof's lips correctly he told Bruno: 

"Vai tomar no c*! Filho da p*ta!" 

"F*ck off! Son of a b*tch!"

Beautiful.

Fernandes is a cock but I do think he was right to have a go at Lindelof there.

• The title was changed to 2019/20 Europa League SF - Sevilla 2-1 Man Utd - Sunday 16th August, 2020
3 minutes ago, El Profesor said:

If I read Lindelof's lips correctly he told Bruno: 

"Vai tomar no c*! Filho da p*ta!" 

"F*ck off! Son of a b*tch!"

I hope Bruno said “Fuck off you useless Swedish nonce. I can’t single handedly carry you and these bunch of cunts every fucking week. Learn how to defend you absolute fucking mess”.

• Administrator
Just now, DeadLinesman said:

I hope Bruno said “Fuck off you useless Swedish nonce. VAR can’t single handedly carry us bunch of cunts every fucking week. Learn how to defend you absolute fucking mess”.

:congrats:

6 minutes ago, Stan said:

As if Scholes just said Man Utd need to spend money to compete. Just spent about £200m in the past couple of seasons haven't they?! 

He’s not wrong though? Are we going to compete with that squad if we don’t spend? Bruno aside and possibly AWB (not on tonight’s performance), we’ve been tragic with transfers and spunked millions on utter dross.

Just now, DeadLinesman said:

He’s not wrong though? Are we going to compete with that squad if we don’t spend? Bruno aside and possibly AWB (not on tonight’s performance), we’ve been tragic with transfers and spunked millions on utter dross.

Cough up that £108 million for Sancho! xD

Just get rid of Ole, bring in Poch. There is quality all over this United side now. Yes they finished top four but mainly because Arsenal have been abysmal alongside Spurs and Leicester has that capitulation. Keeping him cos he got them top four is papering over the cracks

5 minutes ago, Stan said:

As if Scholes just said Man Utd need to spend money to compete. Just spent about £200m in the past couple of seasons haven't they?! 

£600m+ since Pogba signed, this narrative around a lack of investment, especially around Mourinho’s reign, has been an utter myth.

3 minutes ago, Danny said:

£600m+ since Pogba signed, this narrative around a lack of investment, especially around Mourinho’s reign, has been an utter myth.

Not if the investment is utter shite. You can spend £1k on Lacoste and still look like a proper dickhead.

17 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Not if the investment is utter shite. You can spend £1k on Lacoste and still look like a proper dickhead.

That’s your problem 😂 But the investment has been there, especially throughout Mystic Mo’s reign where he managed to trick people into thinking he had a shit team that wasn’t being invested in

37 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Oh, 46 shots on goal in 2 games and only 2 penalties to show for it. What a fucking joke.

It is mate.. someone needs to be fired in your backroom, they should have negotiated for at least 6 penalties... 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived