football forum

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 6 months later...
  • Subscriber

Quote.thumb.png.1470b72a0f0154a8c069eb718b7d0f5a.png

Werder confirm talks over Milot Rashica sale

Werder Bremen have opened talks with a club over the sale of Milot Rashica, confirms sporting director Frank Baumann.

Werder Bremen sporting director Frank Baumann says Milot Rashica has informed the club that he wants to leave this summer.
Speaking on Friday, Baumann revealed that Werder are in talks with an unnamed club about the 24-year-old.

"Other than Milot Rashica, who wants to take the next step in his career, no player has come to us and said they want to leave the club," Baumann was quoted of saying by the club.

"There is movement and discussions with a club, but other clubs are also interested in him. We have to assume that he won't be with us next season. But we don't need to sell below value," the Werder boss said.

Rashica has been linked with the likes of AC Milan, RB Leipzig and Hertha BSC. BUNDESLIGA NEWS374373527_download(5).png.5e60eb17421cdc6d1ec0665fc761d2a2.png

• The title was changed to Milot Rashica - RB Leipzig
  • Subscriber

So Rashica apparently rejected all others from abroad and wants to move to RB Leipzig only ¬¬ Which means we will sell him for way too little money, as usual. 

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Eco said:

Why would someone WANT to go to RB Leipzig if they have offers from other teams? 

Champions League, high wages, manager with good reputation. 

• Subscriber
Just now, Eco said:

Shit club, one of the shitter atmosphere (it seems), and hated everywhere. 

Don't think Rashica cares about German football traditions, haha.

Just now, nudge said:

Don't think Rashica cares about German football traditions, haha.

Probably not, but certainly he's not so ill informed that he realizes their are better atmosphere and cultures than RB Leipizig. 

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Eco said:

Probably not, but certainly he's not so ill informed that he realizes their are better atmosphere and cultures than RB Leipizig. 

Yeah, but what does it matter to him? The way I see it, most footballers care first and foremost about their prospects of winning trophies, playing for top clubs in top competitions, and earning a lot of money. 

Just now, nudge said:

Yeah, but what does it matter to him? The way I see it, most footballers care first and foremost about their prospects of winning trophies, playing for top clubs in top competitions, and earning a lot of money. 

I guess I'm thinking if he had a choice between Dortmund and RB, then choosing RB makes no sense. 

If you're choosing between RB and maybe...Schalke, then I can understand the  move. 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Eco said:

I guess I'm thinking if he had a choice between Dortmund and RB, then choosing RB makes no sense. 

If you're choosing between RB and maybe...Schalke, then I can understand the  move. 

I get what you're saying, but I think other factors come into play even then. The manager and the coaching team, the competition for playing time, long-term vision, etc. As for BVB, they were interested at some point, but apparently weren't 100% sure about him, so decided to look elsewhere...

• Subscriber

Quote.thumb.png.778d911011baa8305bcee5716d7ee2f7.png

Werder Bremen winger and Milan target Milot Rashica has reportedly rejected a move to Milan because he wants to stay in the Bundesliga.

Rashica has scored 11 goals and assisted eight more in 34 games for Werder Bremen this season, with the club narrowly avoiding relegation.

La Gazzetta dello Sport (via MilanNews) reported earlier in the week that the first department to be reinforced by incoming boss Ralf Rangnick will be the attack, with Rashica one of the two names mentioned.

The paper added that Rangnick likes the Kosovo international a lot due to the fact he can play as a winger or an attacking midfielder, while Tuttosport (via MilanLive) added that Milan have lodged enquiries both with the player’s entourage and with Werder. (Sempremilan)Arrow.png.480bfca9b39c74d5b7538d05b9c312d1.png

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Quote.thumb.png.778d911011baa8305bcee5716d7ee2f7.png

Werder Bremen winger and Milan target Milot Rashica has reportedly rejected a move to Milan because he wants to stay in the Bundesliga.

Rashica has scored 11 goals and assisted eight more in 34 games for Werder Bremen this season, with the club narrowly avoiding relegation.

La Gazzetta dello Sport (via MilanNews) reported earlier in the week that the first department to be reinforced by incoming boss Ralf Rangnick will be the attack, with Rashica one of the two names mentioned.

The paper added that Rangnick likes the Kosovo international a lot due to the fact he can play as a winger or an attacking midfielder, while Tuttosport (via MilanLive) added that Milan have lodged enquiries both with the player’s entourage and with Werder. (Sempremilan)Arrow.png.480bfca9b39c74d5b7538d05b9c312d1.png

Rangnick is not going to Milan anymore, that article is obsolete. 

Rashica is going to RB Leipzig, he already agreed personal terms with them. Now it's just a matter of time and transfer fee. 

• Subscriber
14 minutes ago, nudge said:

Rangnick is not going to Milan anymore, that article is obsolete. 

Aye, checked the date on the Milan News bit when you posted the above, dated 08/07/20, you can kick my arse when you see me. :whistling: 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
41 minutes ago, Michael said:

It is reported that Milot Rashica's agent is in advanced talks with Aston Villa. It is also claimed that Rashica could be a Villa player as early as next week.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-milot-rashica-transfer-18761135

I read the same information from numerous people with links inside the club. They report a transfer fee of 33m (including future bonuses).

Hope it gets sorted out as soon as possible.

4 minutes ago, nudge said:

I read the same information from numerous people with links inside the club. They report a transfer fee of 33m (including future bonuses).

Hope it gets sorted out as soon as possible.

How much investment would the squad get from that 33m? 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Rick said:

How much investment would the squad get from that 33m? 

No idea, but the general plan this summer is to use the money generated from selling players to buy new players, so hopefully a significant amount :4_joy: A big chunk would likely be spent on a new defensive midfielder as that's the main priority...

1 minute ago, nudge said:

No idea, but the general plan this summer is to use the money generated from selling players to buy new players, so hopefully a significant amount :4_joy: A big chunk would likely be spent on a new defensive midfielder as that's the main priority...

Well fingers cross on that. Hopefully a decent few incomings. Rachica out to be replaced by Chong isn’t too inspiring. 

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Rick said:

Well fingers cross on that. Hopefully a decent few incomings. Rachica out to be replaced by Chong isn’t too inspiring. 

Yeah, don't expect "big" names though...

• The topic was locked

Archived