• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Milot Rashica - Aston Villa

football forum

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, nudge said:

I read the same information from numerous people with links inside the club. They report a transfer fee of 33m (including future bonuses).

Hope it gets sorted out as soon as possible.

33 million pounds or euros? Either way, that would be a very good deal from Werder's perspective as they could really do with the money. It's also a much higher transfer fee than the £20 million to £22 million that RB Leipzig were seemingly willing to pay for his services.

The Premier League though is where the money is at and for £33 million I think both teams will be happy. Werder will be happy for getting some much needed money, while Villa will be getting a very talented forward, who I think could do very well in England. However, I think that Villa might still face some continued competition for his signature from Wolves and Monaco, despite the rumours that Rashica joining Villa is at an advanced stage. Wolves and Monaco are also wealthy clubs who could meet Werder's asking price for Rashica.

• Subscriber
6 hours ago, Michael said:

33 million pounds or euros? Either way, that would be a very good deal from Werder's perspective as they could really do with the money. It's also a much higher transfer fee than the £20 million to £22 million that RB Leipzig were seemingly willing to pay for his services.

The Premier League though is where the money is at and for £33 million I think both teams will be happy. Werder will be happy for getting some much needed money, while Villa will be getting a very talented forward, who I think could do very well in England. However, I think that Villa might still face some continued competition for his signature from Wolves and Monaco, despite the rumours that Rashica joining Villa is at an advanced stage. Wolves and Monaco are also wealthy clubs who could meet Werder's asking price for Rashica.

Euros. Which would be great, because RB weren't willing to even offer 20m € for him. Their official opening bid was 15m... It could change now after they got into the CL semis, but I hope it's Villa who signs him! We already started a fan friendship between their and our fan forums 😂

• 4 weeks later...
  • The topic was locked

Archived