talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Which Club Is The Most Despicable?

football forum

Which is the most despicable club?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the most despicable club?

• PSG
    • RB Leipzig
    • Man City
    • Atlético
    • Real Madrid
    • Juventus
    • Bayern
    • Chelsea
    • Schalke
    • MK Dons
    • Other

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

RB Leipzig, said my reasons often enough. Shame you can't give 2 votes as RB Salzburg are as despicable.

I voted Leipzig, but Salzburg are even more despicable for me. Their act of taking over a club and then simply deleting over 70 years of tradition and history overnight was probably the most heinous thing I ever witnessed in football. 

There is no club I despise really, I couldn't give a rat's arse. But the City Group which owns Manchester City, New York City, and Melbourne City, are a huge problem. It's a transparent brand that freely moves players between the clubs. Kinda like Red Bull but Red Bull amuses me because of how much they trigger Germans into a seethe; so they get a pass.

• The title was changed to Which Club Is The Most Despicable?

I went for PSG because of the Qatar WC2022 connection, and for me that world cup is the pinnacle example of corruption in sport.

Also for two 200m signings, which makes them more outrightly brazenly despicably rich than Man City, and significantly exacerbated the player hyperinflation problem.

I think, and I'm not certain, but I think I'm in a minority here. I base my hatred on the actions and beliefs of club officials and players, rather than on where they get their cash. 

Manchester United. Fergie time, Fergie, "Could have killed him", Young Ronaldo, Penchester united, Fellaini, Pogba, Bingard. Probably forgetting some too
Barcelona. Uefalona, "Its a fucking disgrace" Messi, Busquets, 90 minutes of insomnia curing shit at their worst, lauded as brilliant, Suarez, Pique.
Juventus. Jumped up cunts think their elite because they can win Europes retirement league every year, their DAFT AS FUCK president saying Atalanta shouldn't qualify ect. 
Real Madrid. You know what you'd get in ANY other league having a transfer policy of "Lets purchase whoever had a good world cup, whether we need a player in that position of not?" You'd get what you fucking deserve. Sadly in La Liga you get half the TV money and a league title. Fuck you. Shove your "Galacticos" up your fucking arse
Liverpool. YOU AREN'T FUCKING SPECIAL BECAUSE YOU SING A SONG THEY PLAY IN OLD FOLKS HOMES SHUT THE FUCK UP. $35 million for Andy Carroll, Luis Suarez, thinking Gerrard is better than Lampard, Woy, King Kenny, BRENDAN FUCKING RODGERS AND HIS FUCKING CHARACTER. There I'm done.

23 minutes ago, Rick said:

Man City, Chelsea, PSG, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Atlético Madrid, Juventus. 

Are you going to hold an eternal grudge because a team who sets up to defend knocked you out of the Champions league one time?

Just now, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Are you going to hold an eternal grudge because a team who sets up to defend knocked you out of the Champions league one time?

Yes. 

I hate Simeone and the way he rubs off on his players and they all end up being play acting cunts. Way over the top play acting. Plus I think he spends too much money to set up and play like that. It works, but It’s cowardly. Sean Dyche could take over and their league position wouldn’t change. 

26 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I think, and I'm not certain, but I think I'm in a minority here. I base my hatred on the actions and beliefs of club officials and players, rather than on where they get their cash. 

Manchester United. Fergie time, Fergie, "Could have killed him", Young Ronaldo, Penchester united, Fellaini, Pogba, Bingard. Probably forgetting some too

:8_laughing:

Barcelona. Uefalona, "Its a fucking disgrace" Messi, Busquets, 90 minutes of insomnia curing shit at their worst, lauded as brilliant, Suarez, Pique.

:4_joy:Brilliant!

Juventus. Jumped up cunts think their elite because they can win Europes retirement league every year, their DAFT AS FUCK president saying Atalanta shouldn't qualify ect. 

:4_joy: Ok, you should havew mentioned the match fixing scandal.

Real Madrid. You know what you'd get in ANY other league having a transfer policy of "Lets purchase whoever had a good world cup, whether we need a player in that position of not?" You'd get what you fucking deserve. Sadly in La Liga you get half the TV money and a league title. Fuck you. Shove your "Galacticos" up your fucking arse

This is basically a thread specifically made for you, innit?

Liverpool. YOU AREN'T FUCKING SPECIAL BECAUSE YOU SING A SONG THEY PLAY IN OLD FOLKS HOMES SHUT THE FUCK UP. $35 million for Andy Carroll, Luis Suarez, thinking Gerrard is better than Lampard, Woy, King Kenny, BRENDAN FUCKING RODGERS AND HIS FUCKING CHARACTER. There I'm done.

HAHAHAHHA! :4_joy: me sides!

It's Man City and PSG isn't it?  Like a few others, they're both completely synthetic with money being pumped in by their owners, FFP violations, corruption, etc.; but unlike every other club on this list, they're literally being operated as a PR exercise for oppressive Middle Eastern dictatorships. I don't think there can be any other answer, although it has been really interesting this past week to see German football fans cheering for that over a club owned by an energy drink brand for "moral reasons"

23 minutes ago, Burning Gold said:

It's Man City and PSG isn't it?  Like a few others, they're both completely synthetic with money being pumped in by their owners, FFP violations, corruption, etc.; but unlike every other club on this list, they're literally being operated as a PR exercise for oppressive Middle Eastern dictatorships. I don't think there can be any other answer, although it has been really interesting this past week to see German football fans cheering for that over a club owned by an energy drink brand for "moral reasons"

Like who for example?O.o

32 minutes ago, Burning Gold said:

Which German member cheered for PSG? Names? Or revocation!

7 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Out of all that the only thing I can disagree with is that I don't mind Fergie. I could actually add a few more to that list but I know someone would throw a wobbly and get all riled up because they think 'it's the club I like duuur it must be a personal attack on me'.

Archived