talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Snooker

football forum

Has anyone been watching the Snooker World Championship? The final is being played right now and it seems like Rocket Ronnie O'Sullivan is back to his very best. He has ben playing some flawless snooker in this championship. He's taken a 5-2 lead over Kyren Wilson in the final. It will be interesting to see if Kyren can come back and win this one or if Ronnie is just too good for him. 

• 6 months later...
  • Subscriber
On 21/02/2021 at 22:03, nudge said:

Jordan Brown just won the Welsh Open, defeating Ronnie O'Sullivan 9-8 in the final. He was a 750/1 chance at the start of the tournament :o A great sporting story, and a very entertaining final.

Yes, I watched most of the games all tournament and he was great throughout  and fully deserved his win. I wanted Ronnie to win but very happy for Brown. And so was Ronnie, the comments he said after the final were very good to see. 

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

I didn't know you were a snooker fan, that's new information

xD 

Wouldn't call myself a fan as I wouldn't go out of my way to watch it, but I do enjoy watching it every once in a while... 

• Subscriber
15 hours ago, nudge said:

Higgins wins 10-3 in the end, a very dominant win B| O'Sullivan has now lost all 4 finals he's been in this season :o 

Fully deserved. In his own words the best week of his career.

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber

The return of Stephen Hendry tonight at 7pm. 

He’s playing his good friend Matt Selt so it should be fun. Not expecting much from him, will take a while for him to get to grips with it again I assume.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Administrator
10 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

The fuck are oil protestors at a snooker event? Also I heard everyone's pissed off at the Persian guy... why what's he done?

He and Ronnie have a bit of history. Recently there was some stuff said against each other in the press.

• Subscriber
13 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

The fuck are oil protestors at a snooker event? Also I heard everyone's pissed off at the Persian guy... why what's he done?

He smashed all the balls in the 2nd frame in a clear sigh of anger, was quite amusing tbh. 

• Haha 1

• Subscriber
49 minutes ago, JoshBRFC said:

What do you mean?

2 good semi finals, it’s surreal what si jiahui is doing right now. 

Meant the Ronnie game when he went out.

Something really odd.