talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

RB Leipzig 0-3 PSG - Tuesday 18th August, 2020 (Semi-Final)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to RB Leipzig 0-2 PSG - Tuesday 18th August, 2020 (Semi-Final)
  • Administrator
2 minutes ago, Mpache said:

Neymar is the best player in the world now. 

Still think Messi is more naturally talented but his legs have gone. Neymar's the prime man now.

Messi's legs have gone?

Just now, Rick said:

Get Schick on second half. Paulson is just a bit of a lump up there 

Yes, they need to bring Schick on. He's a more technically gifted forward who is more of a natural scorer. He's not as hard working as Poulsen, but that really doesn't matter as the rest of the Leipzig side always work their socks off.

Just now, Michael said:

Neymar has assisted both goals, but yes, that assist was something special.

If I recall correctly, the assist for the 1st half was from Di María. 

Much better team performance from PSG tonight. They look much more solid in the midfield. Di María is such a great player. 

5 minutes ago, Mpache said:

Neymar is the best player in the world now. 

Still think Messi is more naturally talented but his legs have gone. Neymar's the prime man now.

Messi's been running 6km per match for a decade now. He's still the best, the problem is the team around Messi, not Messi himself.

Having said that, Neymar is playing at a really high level this season and he's been very fun to watch.

Just now, El Profesor said:

Messi's been running 6km per match for a decade now. He's still the best, the problem is the team around Messi, not Messi himself.

Having said that, Neymar is playing at a really high level this season and he's been very fun to watch.

I'm not saying Messi is finished btw. I just don't think he's #1 anymore. Still top 3 easily though, it's true he's been let down by his teammates but he hasn't helped himself either.

Well PSG have a 2-0 lead at half-time and they have been clinical in front of goal. Leipzig will take confidence from the fact that they had chances themselves, but they really need to be more offensive in the 2nd half, they have nothing to lose now. There's not too much between these two teams, but there is a difference between Neymar and Mbappe up front for PSG and Poulsen up front for Leipzig. Gulacsi's howler is extremely annoying and has cost his side a lot. But there's another 45 minutes to be played, so Leipzig should just go for broke now.

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Michael said:

Neymar has assisted both goals, but yes, that assist was something special.

No he hasn't. Di Maria assisted the first goal with his free-kick.

5 minutes ago, Mpache said:

I'm not saying Messi is finished btw. I just don't think he's #1 anymore. Still top 3 easily though, it's true he's been let down by his teammates but he hasn't helped himself either.

What are you on about? 

He's averaged a 1.30 goal contribution per game this season and broke the all time assist record in a team showered by shit. What more can he do? xD

5 minutes ago, El Profesor said:

If I recall correctly, the assist for the 1st half was from Di María. 

Much better team performance from PSG tonight. They look much more solid in the midfield. Di María is such a great player. 

Yes Di Maria did sorry, my mistake, thought he took the free-kick as he was the first to celebrate with Marquinhos.

4 minutes ago, Cicero said:

What are you on about? 

He's averaged a 1.30 goal contribution per game this season and broke the all time assist record on a team showered by shit. What more can he do? xD

Except when he went missing in big games.

I'm a huge Messi fan because I love that the best player in the world for so many years is South American, but I strongly disagree that Messi has "evolved his game" as Sirbalon and Rebel put it. He's become way more static and much more of an enganche. I think that has weakened him a bit, and Neymar has overtaken him this year.

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Cicero said:

What are you on about? 

He's averaged a 1.30 goal contribution per game this season and broke the all time assist record in a team showered by shit. What more can he do? xD

Sorry but I'll take an experienced scout's opinion on a player over yours. Messi? Legs. Gone. Official.

3 minutes ago, Michael said:

Yes Di Maria did sorry, my mistake, thought he took the free-kick as he was the first to celebrate with Marquinhos.

Come on Michael. Get it together.

Just now, Mpache said:

Except when he went missing in big games.

I'm a huge Messi fan because I love that the best player in the world is South American, but I strongly disagree that Messi has "evolved his game" as Sirbalon and Rebel put it. He's become way more static and much more of an enganche. I think that has weakened him a bit, and Neymar has overtaken him this year.

Lewandowski is the best player in the world right now, there's no better goal scorer around than him. Even all the experts are saying that he is the player deserving the Ballon D'Or if there was one this year. He has been awesome.

Just now, Michael said:

Lewandowski is the best player in the world right now, there's no better goal scorer around than him. Even all the experts are saying that he is the player deserving the Ballon D'Or if there was one this year. He has been awesome.

That's a great shout, but I still think Neymar and Mbappe are above him. Although maybe one or the other looks better because of the deadly duo they've formed.

1 minute ago, Mpache said:

That's a great shout, but I still think Neymar and Mbappe are above him. Although maybe one or the other looks better because of the deadly duo they've formed.

Neither are better goal scorers than him. Neymar and Mbappe have scored less goals combined in the weaker French League than Lewandowski has this season. He's the best striker around.

• The title was changed to RB Leipzig 0-3 PSG - Tuesday 18th August, 2020 (Semi-Final)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived