talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Conor McGregor (Mayweather Jr. Wins)

football forum

Who will emerge victorious?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who will emerge victorious?

• Floyd Mayweather Jr.
    • Conor McGregor

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/12/2017 at 2:08 PM, Cicero said:

McGregor will look like a right mug when he loses. 

Yeah, such a mug knowing that he hyped the fuck out of a fight and milked boxing and MMA for every dollar it's worth. This is boxing, the most corrupt sport in the world, this is not a real fight, it is a payday for two people.

• Subscriber
14 hours ago, The Artful Dodger said:

We truly live in the age of the imbecile if people think Conor mcgregor is witty.

Come on people, you are worth more than this.

He's clearly witty and intelligent. Look what he's come from just a few years ago. He had a plan and a dream and it's worked for him to say the least. 

There's no other sportsman that can sell tickets better than this man. I haven't seen a more confident and mentally strong sportsman in a loooong time. 

The fact you're calling people imbeciles for having an opinion is boring to be honest. See it more and more on this forum nowadays that we never used to have years ago.

If you have an opinion that I don't agree with then you're an idiot and a stupid imbecile. No wonder people don't post as much.  

I hope McGregor wins although it's  highly unlikely...  I really profoundly dislike Mayweather.  He has a character that verges on the display of unequivocal stupidity and boxing wise he's boring as hell.

5 hours ago, SirBalon said:

I hope McGregor wins although it's  highly unlikely...  I really profoundly dislike Mayweather.  He has a character that verges on the display of unequivocal stupidity and boxing wise he's boring as hell.

Arguably the greatest P4P boxer to have lived, dodged punches like Neo dodges bullets. Boring isn't the word to describe someone of his talent.

1 hour ago, Danny said:

Arguably the greatest P4P boxer to have lived, dodged punches like Neo dodges bullets. Boring isn't the word to describe someone of his talent.

Dodging is actually a good way to describe him to be honest. I like fighters. 

9 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Dodging is actually a good way to describe him to be honest. I like fighters. 

Well the sport is called Boxing and if he was that boring so many millions wouldn't tune in to watch him.

4 hours ago, Danny said:

Well the sport is called Boxing and if he was that boring so many millions wouldn't tune in to watch him.

I'm only joking mate.  I'm not the biggest boxing fan in the world and I used to watch it a lot more than I do these days.  Mayweather doesn't inspire personally in the slightest to want to watch him.

• Subscriber

I would say Floyd is definitely the best defensive boxer of all time. 

You cant knock him really, the aim is to hit and not get hit and that's what he's perfected. And as he got older he evolved into the all rounded defensive master that he is today. 

Definitely the best defensive boxer of all time. Thing Is (and I hate to sound like I'm arguing for a McGregor win because I think he will lose) mayweather hasnt seen a professional boxer that moves like mcgregor, even for mma he has weird angles and is unbelievable accurate with that left. Mcgregor isn't gonna run in on Floyd, so if he wants to make it 50-0 then he's gonna have to be on the front foot a lot more than he's used to, and if he steps in too agressive then McGregor will have the chance to connect that beast of a left hand, if that connects sweet then mayweather goes down, no questions asked.

I used to like boxing until Mayweather came into the fold and started dominating in some of the most boring bouts of all time. I don't think McGregor has a chance, I think he'll get destroyed, but I'd fucking love to see Mayweather get seven shades of shit knocked out of him by someone who isn't even a boxer.

It won't happen, but one can dream.

Archived