talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

TF365 Fantasy League Draft 2020/21

football forum

• Administrator

Fantasy football? Using a draft system? Where you go head to head with other players? If that sounds like your thing;

NO FURTHER ENTRIES

Don’t be like Jordan Henderson, it’s better when you have others around to play too. 

DE5BBF51-8117-4263-A6FC-83161F2CBEFC.jpeg

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to TF365 Fantasy League Draft 2020/21
Just now, Pyfish said:

Klichbait is my favourite team name so far. I'm guessing that's you @Lucas? I don't know many 'real life' names of people on here!

Aye. 

I was going to have SupercalafrajalisticexpiAlioski but 20 characters... 🙄

58 minutes ago, Stan said:

Must remember the time for the draft this time. Think last time around I totally forgot and didn't end up with as many players as I wanted xD

Yeah, that is pretty key when a draft is involved.

Fair play to @Batard already started the mind games by picking the perfect timeslot on a Friday afternoon when everyone has conveniently fucked off for their weekend and I'm one of those stragglers dealing with the shit that were overlooked earlier in the day.

But it's ok. I'll still get Shane Long fired up to bag 20, Kante to be my assist king and rack up the clean sheets with double Fulham defence, then we'll see who has the last laugh!

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Lucas said:

Yeah, that is pretty key when a draft is involved.

Fair play to @Batard already started the mind games by picking the perfect timeslot on a Friday afternoon when everyone has conveniently fucked off for their weekend and I'm one of those stragglers dealing with the shit that were overlooked earlier in the day.

But it's ok. I'll still get Shane Long fired up to bag 20, Kante to be my assist king and rack up the clean sheets with double Fulham defence, then we'll see who has the last laugh!

I am happy to move the draft start time fella, we can take a vote on it?

12 hours ago, Batard said:

I am happy to move the draft start time fella, we can take a vote on it?

No it's fine mate, it should hopefully not be that busy and I'm pretty sure I can multitask. I'm just being a drama queen.

9 minutes ago, Stan said:

Now @Cicero can't join as the max was 8 xD

This is what happens when @Batard runs something :ph34r:

Wait, why does the league max out at 8? 

Boot me then, so I'll unjoin. Cicero has his ear more to the ground when it comes to the EPL. 

• Administrator
Just now, Eco said:

Wait, why does the league max out at 8? 

Boot me then, so I'll unjoin. Cicero has his ear more to the ground when it comes to the EPL. 

Draft rules set by the site for any draft league. The other normal fantasy league is unlimited so you can join that one. 

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Draft rules set by the site for any draft league. The other normal fantasy league is unlimited so you can join that one. 

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

I'm out. 

• The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was unfeatured
  • The topic was locked

Archived