talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

TF365 Fantasy League Draft 2020/21

football forum

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

You should beat me with the players you've got left to play. I've got five to play but can't see many points from them

You mean I WILL. I'm going to be rock bottom of the league O.o

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
10 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

I'm doing bad. I've got 28 points and you all seem to have between 40 and 50. I do have 4 players left to play tomorrow though so fingers crossed!

I have SIX points. SIX! You're doing FINE! xD

57 minutes ago, Stan said:

52 points with Baldock and James to play tomorrow night. Need them to outscore Egan to secure the win over @LFCMike!

I've actually done alright this week, third highest score so far, but you've done really well. Looks like Vardy's two will win it for you

2 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Sorry @Eco, I got lucky with Willian smashing it.

Glad I didnt get to play you when you had Sterling, Rashford and Aguero firing on all cylinders xD

Yeah - I have a lot of people that didn't play on week 1. 

Don't worry though, it's on now. 

Question: When looking at the matchup, the lineup I try and set isn't what is showing, is that just a default one? 

19 minutes ago, Eco said:

Yeah - I have a lot of people that didn't play on week 1. 

Don't worry though, it's on now. 

Question: When looking at the matchup, the lineup I try and set isn't what is showing, is that just a default one? 

That's because you are looking at it from the points view.

You have to set your team through the 'pick team' screen before the deadline of each matchday.

20200915_175810.thumb.jpg.7cce3856ba2e81a03c6d69bc4dca2a60.jpg

Also, not sure if you are aware but you can bring players in on 'waivers' each week if you have any injuries or fancy a change.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Lucas said:

Also, not sure if you are aware but you can bring players in on 'waivers' each week if you have any injuries or fancy a change.

In addition to this, you can choose a free agent to pick up to 24 hours before the next GW deadline (so for GW2, that'd be 24 hours before 11am on Saturday). However, if someone ahead of you in the draft order also picked that person, they'd get that player instead. 

You can see how your transactions fared on your Pick Team page down the right hand side:

image.png

Between that 24 hour deadline and the GW deadline, there'll be free agents for anyone who wasn't picked for any squad, or players removed from squads that were replaced. 

For example Lascelles is currently not chosen by anyone. I could 'Sign' him but I'd have to wait until 11am on Friday to see if I was successful in getting him. If you're ahead of me in the draft and you also wanted to 'Sign' him, you would get him and I would miss out.

If no-one chose to 'Sign' Lascelles at all, between 11am Friday and 11am Saturday, I could choose to Sign him and he would go straight in to my team as soon as I confirmed it.

• Administrator

The only saving grace in being rock bottom is I get first pick again during the next transaction picks. A tough choice though, given Thiago, Bale, Reguilon and Under have joined the Prem. 

7 hours ago, Batard said:

The only saving grace in being rock bottom is I get first pick again during the next transaction picks. A tough choice though, given Thiago, Bale, Reguilon and Under have joined the Prem. 

Yeah yeah yeah, nice one mate...

tenor-5.gif.df717b8002b4574a93634840cdae0d91.gif

• The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was unfeatured
  • The topic was locked

Archived