The better place to talk football.

TF365 Fantasy League Draft 2020/21

football forum

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
57 minutes ago, Batard said:

Incredibly I've made a good start, Harry Maguire has scored and Lamptey has got an assist as well. Nose bleed territory for me. 

Now been credited to Dunk as an own goal xD

9 hours ago, Stan said:

7pt buffer for me over @Lucas and its Gabriel/Firmino for me against Aubameyang/Gomez for him... 

So basically you want Firmino to score but Arsenal keep a clean sheet and I want Auba to score but Gomez keep a clean sheet.

I love the complication of it all. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Stan said:

@Pyfish 36 - 40 Stan

Heading in to tonight's games! I've only got Kane left. Pyfish has Tarkowski, Doherty, Ryan. 2 clean sheets for you will probably do it...

Not sure if Doherty will even play so I can say that's a 0 especially with Perez being my first sub (also 0). Ryan has a good chance of keeping a clean sheet. I can't see Burnley not conceding so Tarkowski is probably a 2 if he even plays, and Kane is bound to score for Spurs. I think you've won this one mate!

• Administrator
20 hours ago, Pyfish said:

Not sure if Doherty will even play so I can say that's a 0 especially with Perez being my first sub (also 0). Ryan has a good chance of keeping a clean sheet. I can't see Burnley not conceding so Tarkowski is probably a 2 if he even plays, and Kane is bound to score for Spurs. I think you've won this one mate!

Lost to you by a point :( 

• The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was unfeatured
  • The topic was locked

Archived