The better place to talk football.

TF365 Fantasy League Draft 2020/21

football forum

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
6 minutes ago, Batard said:

Seeing as we have all 8 teams now, I could move the draft to today if that works for everyone?

Not for me mate unless it's a very small window after 4pm!

• Administrator

Make sure you've wishlists relatively sorted for the first couple of rounds in case you lose connection or run out of time. 60 seconds per pick is not long when you scanning through hundreds of names. 

• Administrator
26 minutes ago, Batard said:

Make sure you've wishlists relatively sorted for the first couple of rounds in case you lose connection or run out of time. 60 seconds per pick is not long when you scanning through hundreds of names. 

Pfft. Wishlists.

I'm a seasoned pro. Ain't nobody got time for that. 

*forgets about 6pm deadline*.

*ends up with a 3rd keeper, reserve defenders, back-up strikers and a midfield that go out on loan*.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Eco said:

Question - 

What will happen when players get bought my English teams in the next couple of weeks? Like Havertz? 

"Waivers

The waivers process ensures that eveyone gets a fair chance to add unselected players to their squad. When making a waiver request your are proposing to replace a player in your squad with an unselected player from the same position.

Waiver requests are usually processed 24 hours before the gameweek deadline though this will be reduced if there is a small timespan between the last game finishing and the next gameweek starting.

Any number of waiver requests can be made, if you make more than one they will need to be prioritised.

The lowest ranked team will get first waiver choice. Before the season starts the waiver order will be the reverse of the draft order. Once a waiver request is successful, the team in question will move to the end of the waiver queue for that gameweek.

If more than one team are tied on points, their position in the league table will be determined randomly. As a result, the lowest positioned team will get the higher waiver order.

Free agency

Free agency works like traditional Fantasy Premier League transfers. Any available player can be added to your squad by swapping them for a player from the same position in your squad."

On 19/08/2020 at 05:22, Batard said:

We will keep as is.

Who is Jake B / Soccerball S.C. ? 

Please make yourself known

It's me, have I been kicked out? I joined and now I have no access to the league.

On 18/08/2020 at 10:49, Stan said:

Who's Jake B?

On 18/08/2020 at 16:02, Lucas said:

Will the real Jake B please stand up, please stand up, please stand up...

On 19/08/2020 at 06:22, Batard said:

We will keep as is.

Who is Jake B / Soccerball S.C. ? 

Please make yourself known

@Spike - I mean you were asked time and time again. 

Just now, Spike said:

I was asked? No I bloody wasn't, how am I supposed to answer a bloody question when I don't know it was asked. FFS

It was asked, not to you directly otherwise we wouldn't need to ask in the first place...

1 minute ago, Eco said:

It was asked, not to you directly otherwise we wouldn't need to ask in the first place...

You didn't need to ask in the first place because I posted when I joined and since every other member was known it should have been obvious that I was the only one unaccounted for.

2 minutes ago, Spike said:

You didn't need to ask in the first place because I posted when I joined and since every other member was known it should have been obvious that I was the only one unaccounted for.

ok.

• The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was unfeatured
  • The topic was locked

Archived