talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2019/20 Europa League Final - Sevilla 3-2 Inter Milan - Friday 21st August, 2020

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Mpache said:

He was held back for the whole run, wasn't until he reached the box where he willingly played along.

Okay but that's not what you said xD

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Mpache said:

Don't know what Inter are complaining about. No way that was an intentional handball. He was putting his hands behind in order to not concede the penalty.

Because as I said in Italy that is a penalty.

Just now, Stan said:

Dive from Martinez. 

The moaning to the ref by Inter players is ridiculous. 

I guess cos it's not Barca or Real it's not as bad. 

All teams moan and all teams harass the referee. It's a terrible culture that has developed.

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Dive from Martinez. 

The moaning to the ref by Inter players is ridiculous. 

I guess cos it's not Barca or Real it's not as bad. 

Italian teams usually moan and complain about any decision, they will try and gain an advantage in any possible way.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Spike said:

All teams moan and all teams harass the referee. It's a terrible culture that has developed.

1 minute ago, Michael said:

Italian teams usually moan and complain about any decision, they will try and gain an advantage in any possible way.

Today it seems elevated to a higher and more frequent level. Adds to the atmosphere I guess but negates from the good football we see. 

Italian side calling for everything to be given as a foul, Spanish side going down as if they’ve been shot every time an Inter player gets as close as breathing on them. Classic European tie.

Good game so far, I think most teams would have crumbled after Sevilla got that second so fair play to Inter (though they e spent a shitload of money)

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Sevilla have actually done well to keep Lukaku quiet since he scored. Inter haven't created that much from open play since they went ahead. 

Conte’s teams don’t create, they are battering rams

• The topic was unpinned

Archived