talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2019/20 Europa League Final - Sevilla 3-2 Inter Milan - Friday 21st August, 2020

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

What a game though for a final. 

Bittersweet ending to the season for Lukaku. Score countless goals to get Inter to the final and score an own goal to lose the game :(

All I wanted was one of these games to go to ET, very disappointed in Sevilla for not forcing ET.  Lovely city Sevilla, really is, if we are all not dead in a year, you should go visit.  I was there for Christmas and got to go into he Cathedral, spoke to Jebus.

2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

y7r5Ib8yXzvxh5DEe3Wa8YzxYZ72Jv7aaGubg7JF

klum-sports-illustrated_0.jpg

1200px-Mercedes-Benz_SLS_AMG_(C_197)_%E2

Neuschwanstein_Castle_from_Marienbr%C3%B

sebastian-vettel-ferrari-1.jpg

You ruined my mood with the SLS. (Seriously, I hate the gullwing doors. Roadster is :x though)

Kind of recovered with the hottie in red, though. Not as good as this one, but decent.

598572_v9_ba.jpg

5 minutes ago, AMG said:

You ruined my mood with the SLS. (Seriously, I hate the gullwing doors. Roadster is :x though)

Kind of recovered with the hottie in red, though. Not as good as this one, but decent.

598572_v9_ba.jpg

The funny part about the picture of the SLS is, I recognize the place where the picture was taken. It's like 100 metres from where I live. Now that I checked the url it even says Düsseldorf. Small world. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived