• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Fortuna Düsseldorf sign Kevin Danso on loan

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Tommy said:

So who can tell me something about him? 

EditDanso was born in Austria to Ghanaian parents before moving to Milton Keynes in England at the age of six.[1]

Early yearsEdit

Danso joined the academy of Milton Keynes Dons at under 9 level having previously been a striker in the Reading academy,[2][1][3][4] staying at the club until 2014 before moving to FC Augsburg in Germany.[5][6]

FC AugsburgEdit

On 3 March 2017, Danso made his Bundesliga debut for FC Augsburg at the age of 18 years and 165 days old, becoming the youngest player to make a league appearance in the club's history.[7][8] A week later, he signed a new four-year contract with the club.[9]

Southampton loanEdit

On 9 August 2019, the day after the Premier Leaguetransfer window closed, it was announced that Danso signed for Southampton on a one-year loan, with the option to buy at the end of the 2019–20 season.[10]

:ph34r:

No better place than Wikipedia to get some info on a player. xD

@Tommy have you not seen him play for Augsburg in the past?

Danso is a highly rated young robust defender. He didn't have the best of spells at Southampton, but he is thought of highly by many people in the game. I think that he is a good addition to the Dusseldorf team. Dusseldorf have recruited well so far this summer and they clearly hold strong ambitions of getting promoted back into the Bundesliga this upcoming season.

• Administrator
26 minutes ago, Michael said:

No better place than Wikipedia to get some info on a player. xD

Pretty sure @DeadLinesman got the info from John.

Anyway, @Tommy, what can I tell you about him? Not much, but I wish I knew this info before buying him on Comunio. 

Archived