The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2020/21 - [1. Spieltag] - 19th September, 2020

football forum

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, nudge said:

I've got Casteels and Brekalo in my team B|

Good for you, I've just checked the ratings and they currently have ratings of 7.1 and 7.2 respectively. However Schlager has a rating of 6.9, which is the worst rating of the Wolfsburg midfielders. I have felt that Schlager has had an excellent match and has been one of their best players, even the commentators have been singing his praises. He did get a yellow card earlier though, do bookings have a negative affect on the ratings of a player?

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Michael said:

Good for you, I've just checked the ratings and they currently have ratings of 7.1 and 7.2 respectively. However Schlager has a rating of 6.9, which is the worst rating of the Wolfsburg midfielders. I have felt that Schlager has had an excellent match and has been one of their best players, even the commentators have been singing his praises. He did get a yellow card earlier though, do bookings have a negative affect on the ratings of a player?

Don't know, ask SofaScore, hehe... :P I imagine there are numerous factors affecting their ratings, bookings are probably part of it. Would be definitely interesting to see all the factors and their respective weight... 

Just now, nudge said:

Don't know, ask SofaScore, hehe... :P I imagine there are numerous factors affecting their ratings, bookings are probably part of it. Would be definitely interesting to see all the factors and their respective weight... 

Haha, yes, it would be interesting to know all the factors that lead to how they rate a player. I can't have too many complaints though, because apparently Tapsoba has been Leverkusen's best player. :banana:

19 hours ago, nudge said:

I've been really impressed with Lacroix today. 

Baumgartlinger comes on, maybe a point or so from him too... 

Yeah, I wasn't sure about Lacroix when they got him, but he looked good in preseason and against a good Bayer team, Wolfsburg also got quite a bargain on him too. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Eco said:

Yeah, I wasn't sure about Lacroix when they got him, but he looked good in preseason and against a good Bayer team, Wolfsburg also got quite a bargain on him too. 

Just checked, apparently the transfer fee including all potential bonuses and whatnot was just 5 million Euro??? Fantastic. Meanwhile, we paid 7 million (including last season loan fees) for a permanenty injured 31 year old CB who picks up a new injury every time he checks his mailbox :censored:

Just now, nudge said:

Just checked, apparently the transfer fee including all potential bonuses and whatnot was just 5 million Euro??? Fantastic. Meanwhile, we paid 7 million (including last season loan fees) for a permanenty injured 31 year old CB who picks up a new injury every time he checks his mailbox :censored:

Yeah, and I thought it was only about $3m...but still at $5m in this day in age, is fantastic business.

Granted, I have only watched him three times, but one was the preseason match where he came off rather early after an injury scare, but he looks like an absolute bargain. Well done Wolfsburg on a good piece of business. 

• The topic was unpinned
  • 3 months later...
  • Subscriber
On 16/09/2020 at 21:08, Eco said:

Mark your calendar @nudge, January 16th, Werder vs Augsburg. I challenge you to an good ole avatar bet. Winner of the match gets to choose the other's avatar for 1 week. You game? 

(If it ends in a draw, we just drink beer)

Wettschulden sind Ehrenschulden...:readthemessage::whistling:

Archived