The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2020/21 - [1. Spieltag] - 19th September, 2020

football forum

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Eco said:

Dortmund just look so much more capable of scoring 

Well, with Thuram, Plea and Embolo Gladbach's three best attackers are missing. I think it would be a different game if they were available from the start. Dortmund lucky to be ahead. Hopefully we'll see Thuram and/or Plea in the 2nd half at least. 

21 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Well, with Thuram, Plea and Embolo Gladbach's three best attackers are missing. I think it would be a different game if they were available from the start. Dortmund lucky to be ahead. Hopefully we'll see Thuram and/or Plea in the 2nd half at least. 

Dortmund are 2-0 up thanks to Haaland's penalty. But Thuram and Plea have now come on for Gladbach, so it will be interesting how they manage to respond.

49 minutes ago, Eco said:

What are the chances that Haaland ends up not having a good year? 

Highly unlikely. He's a quality forward player who plays for one of the best teams in the Bundesliga. He will continue to score plenty of goals this season in my opinion, barring a serious injury.

2 hours ago, SchalkeUK said:

I know a few girls/ladies - and one or two guys - who wouldn't kick him out of bed!!  Ugly is only in the eye of the opposition fans:eek:

Never change Herr Alan. Never change. xD

9 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

WTF was that lineup and formation? Fuck me useless cunt Florian is. 

I didn't watch, but saw Michael say that you guys looked better when Bittencourt came on. 

Why didn't he start? 

Why does Osaka keep starting? 

1 minute ago, Eco said:

I didn't watch, but saw Michael say that you guys looked better when Bittencourt came on. 

Why didn't he start? 

Why does Osaka keep starting? 

FK has a hard on for Japanese women apparently. How you you start Osako, Sargant, Selke, and then Chong and Klassen and expect to defend? You're playing 5 attackers!!

The Wolfsburg v Leverkusen game has been relatively equally balanced in the first quarter of an hour. But it's good to see that Schlager has played quite well so far with his intelligent interceptions, strong tackling and his good ball distribution. This match looks like it could go either way.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Michael said:

Good block by Hradecky from Weghorst's close range shot there. Both sides have had chances in this game, with perhaps Leverkusen edging it.

For me it's Wolfsburg who had better chances, but all in all, it's been a well matched first half. 

9 minutes ago, nudge said:

For me it's Wolfsburg who had better chances, but all in all, it's been a well matched first half. 

Yes, in terms of clear cut chances, Wolfsburg have probably had more, but I feel that Leverkusen had edged the possession in the 1st half.

Schlager and Tapsoba have had a decent 1st half, so I don't have too many complaints so far. :coffee:

• The topic was unpinned

Archived