talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

PSG 0-1 Bayern Munich - Sunday 23rd August, 2020 - FINAL

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The harder-working, more ambitious team won.

I didn't have much of a preference for the win but PSG, for a club which is so obsessed with this one competition, have let themselves down. 

The most expensive forward line in history and they set up to feed them scraps on the break, rather than get them consistently on the ball. 

Well deserved. Bayern is the best team in Europe. 

Is that the best Champions League campaign ever?

Thiago the man of the match for me. Whoever signs him will get a truly great player.

Attack wins games, midfield wins titles. That Bayern midfield controled the match. 

• Administrator

Neuer man of the match for me. 

Thiago and Alaba close behind. 

Hate to use a cliche for Germans but they really are just so efficient. Clinical when it matters too. 

To keep one of Neymar and Mbappe quiet is good but both of them being stopped is impressive. Not many other clubs other than Bayern would be able to do that and get the job done at the other end too. 

@Viva la FCB  @Relling enjoy your nights celebrating! 

Interesting game, I thought PSG dealt with Muller and Gnabry well, but Lewandowski popped up for havoc and KK was excellent when he had the opportunity. That said 
Goretzka was occasionally very sloppy playing out from the back, and Kimmich... piece of shit. Hate him for Germany and it seems hes no different for Bayern. PASS THE BALL FORWARD SOMETIMES YOU DULL PIECE OF SHIT. 

@El Profesor Neymar was especially awful, he's been profligate all CL and he was punished for it here. His tears brought me joy. Di Maria was easily PSGs brightest spark in the final 3rd. Embarrassing from Mbappe and Naymar really.

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Interesting game, I thought PSG dealt with Muller and Gnabry well, but Lewandowski popped up for havoc and KK was excellent when he had the opportunity. That said 
Goretzka was occasionally very sloppy playing out from the back, and Kimmich... piece of shit. Hate him for Germany and it seems hes no different for Bayern. PASS THE BALL FORWARD SOMETIMES YOU DULL PIECE OF SHIT. 

@El Profesor Neymar was especially awful, he's been profligate all CL and he was punished for it here. His tears brought me joy. Di Maria was easily PSGs brightest spark in the final 3rd. Embarrassing from Mbappe and Naymar really.

Kimmich got the assist didn't he?

• The title was changed to PSG 0-1 Bayern Munich - Sunday 23rd August, 2020 - FINAL
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived