• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

2020/21 Premier League Table Predictions

Recommended Posts

  1. Liverpool
  2. Man City
  3. Chelsea
  4. Man Utd
  5. Wolves
  6. Arsenal
  7. Leicester
  8. Tottenham
  9. Southampton
  10. Burnley
  11. Everton
  12. Sheff Utd
  13. Leeds
  14. Newcastle
  15. Brighton
  16. West Ham
  17. Aston Villa
  18. Crystal Palace
  19. West Brom
  20. Fulham

 

Think Man City will be closer to Liverpool this season. Chelsea/Man Utd will be closer to Man City. Wolves not being in Europe aids them in what will be a massively congested fixture list for anyone in Europe.

Anyone from 9-14th could realistically finish in any of those positions. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Stan said:
  1. Liverpool
  2. Man City
  3. Chelsea
  4. Man Utd
  5. Wolves
  6. Arsenal
  7. Leicester
  8. Tottenham
  9. Southampton
  10. Burnley
  11. Everton
  12. Sheff Utd
  13. Leeds
  14. Newcastle
  15. Brighton
  16. West Ham
  17. Aston Villa
  18. Crystal Palace
  19. West Brom
  20. Fulham

 

Think Man City will be closer to Liverpool this season. Chelsea/Man Utd will be closer to Man City. Wolves not being in Europe aids them in what will be a massively congested fixture list for anyone in Europe.

Anyone from 9-14th could realistically finish in any of those positions. 

This looks like you copy and pasted last season then added the newly promoted teams :ph34r:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  1. Liverpool
  2. Man City
  3. Chelsea
  4. Man Utd
  5. Leicester
  6. Arsenal
  7. Spurs
  8. Leeds
  9. Wolves
  10. Southampton
  11. Everton
  12. Sheff Utd
  13. Burnley
  14. Newcastle
  15. West Ham
  16. Aston Villa
  17. Crystal Palace
  18. West Brom
  19. Fulham
  20. Brighton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  1. Liverpool
  2. Chelsea
  3. Manchester City
  4. Leicester
  5. Arsenal
  6. Manchester United
  7. Spurs
  8. Wolves
  9. Everton
  10. Sheffield United
  11. Leeds
  12. Southampton
  13. Burnley
  14. Crystal Palace
  15. Brighton
  16. West Ham
  17. Aston Villa
  18. Fulham
  19. Newcastle
  20. West Brom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Eco said:
  1. Liverpool
  2. Man City
  3. Chelsea
  4. Man Utd
  5. Leicester
  6. Arsenal
  7. Spurs
  8. Leeds
  9. Wolves
  10. Southampton
  11. Everton
  12. Sheff Utd
  13. Southampton
  14. Newcastle
  15. West Ham
  16. Aston Villa
  17. Crystal Palace
  18. West Brom
  19. Fulham
  20. Brighton

You've got Southampton twice. Missed Burnley.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pyfish said:

You've got Southampton twice.

People actually read these? 

TBH, Burnley are easy to forget. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Eco said:

People actually read these? 

TBH, Burnley are easy to forget. 

I only noticed because I was missing one and couldn't work it out so looked at yours and compared.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Eco said:
  1. Liverpool
  2. Man City
  3. Chelsea
  4. Man Utd
  5. Leicester
  6. Arsenal
  7. Spurs
  8. Leeds
  9. Wolves
  10. Southampton
  11. Everton
  12. Sheff Utd
  13. Burnley
  14. Newcastle
  15. West Ham
  16. Aston Villa
  17. Crystal Palace
  18. West Brom
  19. Fulham
  20. Brighton

 

1 hour ago, Pyfish said:

You've got Southampton twice. Missed Burnley.

Americans don't always know how to soccer properly :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Stan said:

 

Americans don't always know how to soccer properly :ph34r:

Racist. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Klopp gone before december

 

  1. Man City
  2. Tottenham
  3. Chelsea
  4. Man Utd
  5. liverpool
  6. Arsenal
  7. wolves
  8. Leicester
  9. Southampton
  10. Burnley
  11. Everton
  12. Sheff Utd
  13. Newcastle
  14. Brighton
  15. West Ham
  16.  Aston Villa
  17.  Crystal Palace
  18. West Brom
  19.  Fulham
  20. Leeds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm really not optimistic about us. That could still turn if we get some good signings in, absolutely, but as things stand I'm really quite concerned - dreadful form all 2020 merged with probably the worst schedule we'll ever have. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  1. Liverpool
  2. Man City
  3. Chelsea
  4. Tottenham
  5. Wolves
  6. Manchester United
  7. Arsenal 
  8. Leeds
  9. Southampton
  10. Everton
  11. Leicester
  12. West Ham
  13. Sheffield Utd 
  14. Brighton
  15. Burnley 
  16. Newcastle Utd
  17. Fulham
  18. Crystal Palace
  19. Aston Villa
  20. West Brom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Rick said:
  1. Liverpool
  2. Man City
  3. Chelsea
  4. Tottenham
  5. Wolves
  6. Manchester United
  7. Arsenal 
  8. Leeds
  9. Southampton
  10. Everton
  11. Leicester
  12. West Ham
  13. Sheffield Utd 
  14. Brighton
  15. Burnley 
  16. Newcastle Utd
  17. Fulham
  18. Crystal Palace
  19. Aston Villa
  20. West Brom

This is probably the one I'm most in agreement with yet. Think Fulham will probably go though and I'd knock Burnley a little higher.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Liverpool
Chelsea
Man City
Arsenal
Man United
Spurs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rick said:
  1. Liverpool
  2. Man City
  3. Chelsea
  4. Tottenham
  5. Wolves
  6. Manchester United
  7. Arsenal 
  8. Leeds
  9. Southampton
  10. Everton
  11. Leicester
  12. West Ham
  13. Sheffield Utd 
  14. Brighton
  15. Burnley 
  16. Newcastle Utd
  17. Fulham
  18. Crystal Palace
  19. Aston Villa
  20. West Brom

Didn't you say only a few weeks ago that you would be astounded if Liverpool retained the title?

Whats changed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Didn't you say only a few weeks ago that you would be astounded if Liverpool retained the title?

Whats changed?

I think you will as well. I've had a change of heart. Which is quite worrying for you as I'm quite bad at picking the PL winner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

Didn't you say only a few weeks ago that you would be astounded if Liverpool retained the title?

Whats changed?

After seeing the absolute state of City in that quarterfinal, and how they couldn’t get over the line against a lesser team in arguably the biggest game in their recent history, it’s made me have a lot more confidence in us retaining. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Rick said:
  1. Liverpool
  2. Man City
  3. Chelsea
  4. Tottenham
  5. Wolves
  6. Manchester United
  7. Arsenal 
  8. Leeds
  9. Southampton
  10. Everton
  11. Leicester
  12. West Ham
  13. Sheffield Utd 
  14. Brighton
  15. Burnley 
  16. Newcastle Utd
  17. Fulham
  18. Crystal Palace
  19. Aston Villa
  20. West Brom

I’m more outraged you chose Tottenham in 4th as us in 6th xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

I’m more outraged you chose Tottenham in 4th as us in 6th xD

Don’t doubt the special one 👀

Nah, tbh, that’s a ballsy choice. But Spurs have been so shite for about 18 months that I think they’ll eventually come good again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Manchester City

2. Liverpool

3. Manchester United

4. Arsenal

5. Chelsea

6. Tottenham

7. Everton

8. Newcastle :ph34r:

9. Leicester

10. Wolves

11. Southampton

12. West Brom

13. Aston Villa

14. West Ham

15. Crystal Palace

16. Burnley

17. Fulham

18. Sheffield United

19. Leeds

20. Brighton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rick said:

After seeing the absolute state of City in that quarterfinal, and how they couldn’t get over the line against a lesser team in arguably the biggest game in their recent history, it’s made me have a lot more confidence in us retaining. 

Fair enough mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Machado said:

Liverpool
Chelsea
Man City
Arsenal
Man United
Spurs

Are you Sky Sports?

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I'm going to wait for a few more weeks before teams have had chance to improve their squads, especially from 7th to 20th where it's far less easy to predict.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CityTheBest said:

But City will spend big and this years CL was a farce so means very little.

[Insert crying baby gif]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, CityTheBest said:

But City will spend big and this years CL was a farce so means very little.

Glad someone finally said this. No-one has really said anything about it before today. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, CityTheBest said:

But City will spend big and this years CL was a farce so means very little.

Just like all your titles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Spurs will get top 4 as well. They have gone a bit under the radar but their form has improved under Mourinho.

My dark horses for Europe are Southampton.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it a thing? I mean the end of one seasons form leading to position in next season? 

I had a look at the final 15 games of the season before last. Arsenal, Wolves, Newcastle, Palace and Everton were the best performing non big clubs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/08/2020 at 17:34, Harvsky said:

Is it a thing? I mean the end of one seasons form leading to position in next season? 

I had a look at the final 15 games of the season before last. Arsenal, Wolves, Newcastle, Palace and Everton were the best performing non big clubs. 

I'm more thinking with someone like Tottenham that they started badly and have recovered it somewhat over a quite long period of time under Mourinho. Southampton too - that 0-9 v us was clearly a turning point, I think since that game they have the 4th best record in the league, including being better than us (despite us winning our next 6 after that game).

I always think to us in 2015/16 as well - we finished the year before superbly and just kept that going.

Obviously summer business can affect things so although some will predict, I think it's pointless until we see the business.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement