talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Footballers Who Have Stolen A Living

football forum

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, JOSHBRFC said:

He definitely didn't live up to the ridiculous hype. But that hype was way too unrealistic, and he was never going to replace Ronaldo. 

Nani averaged a goal or an assist every 2 games whilst at United. Pretty good if you ask me ;)

He was still an average player and would frustrate the hell out of me when he kept trying to imitate Ronnys skills and he even started to wear coloured boots and doing them stupid cartwheels when he scored, I am sure they scrambled his brains xD

106372057.jpg?strip=all&w=700

Berbatov was another player who frustrated the hell out of me and other United supporters, on his day he was brilliant but would play 2 great games on the trot then disappear for the next 3, maybe I should start a thread or someone else named 'Players who would frustrate the fuck out of you' :D

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

I’m not having Gabor Kiraly as a footballer. Looked like a bloke dragged off the streets of Croydon after a shift laying bricks and dressed like one too. 

Tugay had a similarly unkempt appearance yet is out greatest ever foreign player. I don't recall Kiraly actually being that bad. Played to a good age too...

Jimmy Kebe is the first name that comes to mind from a Crystal Palace perspective. He joined, warmed down in flip flops, and used his wages to fund a poker career. Had no desire to play for us.

Some of the shouts here an dreadful. There's a differences between being injury prone, having high expectations and stealing a wage. A lot of QPR fans would have Rowan Vine as a wage thief, but he was on a podcast where he was talking about his injury and it really changed my perspective on him.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived