• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Luis Suarez Leaves Barca For Atletico Madrid

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to Luis Suarez Leaves Barca For Atletico Madrid
2 hours ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Messi embarrsing himself in the plain sight again, airing his views in public. 

I think this man is the greatest footballer of all time but christ he's shown himself to be a spoiled, bratty little cunt over the past few months.

I've always thought he may be on the spectrum, if high-functioning. Seems to have odd body language and strange social skills, but of course it is all just rumours. But it isn't like it's unheard of in this sport, I think Biesla is?

• 4 months later...
On 31/01/2021 at 20:36, Devil-Dick Willie said:

The fucking state of your club mate. 

There are positives coming from it, such as some quality young players being used every week, who have a big future and wouldn't get chances had the club had money to spend(which over the past 5 years has been on crap) but the financial problems left by that clown Barto and his board of Muppets are very worrying (covid doesn't help either to be fair, it's fucked every Spanish club in some way or another) and selling Suarez, when he was willing to take a pay cut was a ridiculous decision. 

Messi and Suarez together can win the league almost on their own. Getting rid of both Braithwaithe and Griezmann would have made more sense.

Griezmann scores some absolutely brilliant goals from time to time, but that's not enough on the whole and Suarez offers much more, even if he's a bit slower than he used to be.

He was actually having one of his best seasons before injury last season and when he came back(which is when football resumed from the void break) his level of performance dropped dramatically, although he wasn't fit. But this is what he was doing when he was fit:-

You genuinely can't get a "cooler" goal than that.

I knew he'd be a success at Atlético (who have a fantastic squad) and it's no surprise they are leading the pack by quite a distance. He makes a big difference.

Atlético have as good a side as anyone in Europe at the moment for me, after a few seasons of transition. They have quality from defence to attack and a keeper who is among the top 3 in the world.

Archived