The better place to talk football.

Hector Bellerin to PSG?

football forum

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Quote.thumb.png.9f11ab2e829f0f521d43db6c9e14d2f0.png

Arsenal defender Hector Bellerin has reportedly emerged as a priority transfer target for Juventus.

While the Spaniard is regarded as a key player at the Emirates Stadium, injuries have restricted the 25-year-old to just 42 appearances in all competitions over the past two seasons.

Although the right-back still has three years left on his contract, speculation persists regarding his long-term future at the Gunners.

According to Corriere dello Sport, Juventus are prepared to test Arsenal's resolve, aware that there may be the possibility of negotiating a deal for the player.

However, the report suggests that the Premier League side are not prepared to budge on their €30m (£26.91m) asking price, a fee which may be deemed too high for the Italian champions in the current market. (SportsMole)Arrow.png.01d4422afbe942a0f9f0d7a72cbd2131.png

I don't really feel comfortable losing AMN or Bellerin but if I had to choose one to go it would be Bellerin. I just think AMN has a much higher ceiling and Bellerin has been nowhere near his best since his return from his knee injury. He really hasn't improved since he first broke onto the scene and I'm quite surprised by the clubs interested. Anything over £35m would be huge especially if it leads to someone like Aouar. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • The topic was locked

Archived