talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Your Perfect TF365 Meet-Up

football forum

The location, participants and activities of your perfect TF365 meet up.

Location. Argentina. 

Participants: @nudge @Machado @Berserker @Fusion @Carnivore Chris @Azeem and myself.

Activities. First off, we hunt down Brian and make him cry by telling him Pinto Gurrero is a piece of shit. Then we get sauced as fuck, possibly high as fuck, hit up the highest class strip club, watch a game of football in which the English national team gets rekt while beautiful women feed us pizza and stroke our hair. 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

The location, participants and activities of your perfect TF365 meet up.

Location. Argentina. 

Participants: @nudge @Machado @Berserker @Fusion @Carnivore Chris @Azeem and myself.

Activities. First off, we hunt down Brian and make him cry by telling him Pinto Gurrero is a piece of shit. Then we get sauced as fuck, possibly high as fuck, hit up the highest class strip club, watch a game of football in which the English national team gets rekt while beautiful women feed us pizza and stroke our hair. 

Sounds marvellous. I picture Brian coming here on a bus since he's scared of flying and getting kicked out of it in the middle of the trip for driving the other passengers nuts overmentioning Peru to unhealthy levels.

1 hour ago, Carnivore Chris said:

We'd have to make it Colombia instead(better beaches, climate, women..) and take @Azeem and @Dr. Gonzo with us.

Then again @Dr. Gonzo in Colombia might not be a good idea with his old habits.

I'll be creating ashes if that counts.

Not the case mate, the average girl here is quite prettier than the average Colombian one. Though the Colombian ones will have a much more pleasant personality in average and will be considerably easier to get,  so they do have that going for them and you can also find some cuties too.

15 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Sounds marvellous. I picture Brian coming here on a bus since he's scared of flying and getting kicked out of it in the middle of the trip for driving the other passengers nuts overmentioning Peru to unhealthy levels.

Not the case mate, the average girl here is quite prettier than the average Colombian one,  Though the Colombian ones will have a much more pleasant personality in average and will be considerably easier to get,  so they do have that going for them and you can also find some cuties too.

That's why mate. Argentine women are more like English/Yank ones. 

Definitely stunning women though. Women all over Latin America are to be fair. More and more seem to be coming to Europe these days. 

Both countries would be class as they are very different. 

• The title was changed to Your Perfect TF365 Meet-Up
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Perfect meet-up would be with @nudge, @Eco, @DeadLinesmanBatard (can you only @3 people?), The Palace Fan, Rab, Harvsky and Harry while Dr. Gonzo finishes a Marathon. You know, getting shit-faced next to his family cheering him on. That'd be the dream. 

Especially if Harvey dresses up as his avatar.

51 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Perfect meet-up would be with @nudge, @Eco, @DeadLinesmanBatard (can you only @3 people?), The Palace Fan, Rab, Harvsky and Harry while Dr. Gonzo finishes a Marathon. You know, getting shit-faced next to his family cheering him on. That'd be the dream. 

I thought I wasn't in @Eco's dream and he was the one running the marathon?

• Administrator
53 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Wow. Thanks for the invite.

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

And you need to validate your facts. 

I was running the marathon, about the cross over the finish line, and as I do, beating my PR, I see my smiling and joyous wife, clearly drunk and excited for my massive accomplishment, surrounding her are @Stan @nudge @DeadLinesman @Tommy Cannabis, @Rab all drunk and also have a grand time...

And yes, in this 'soon-to-be-reality' event, @Steve Bruce Almighty was there and looks exactly like this - 

Fancy%20dress%20costume%20at%20the%20201

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Eco said:

And you need to validate your facts. 

I was running the marathon, about the cross over the finish line, and as I do, beating my PR, I see my smiling and joyous wife, clearly drunk and excited for my massive accomplishment, surrounding her are @Stan @nudge @DeadLinesman @Tommy Cannabis, @Rab all drunk and also have a grand time...

And yes, in this 'soon-to-be-reality' event, @Steve Bruce Almighty was there and looks exactly like this - 

Fancy%20dress%20costume%20at%20the%20201

You clearly forgot your daughter this time, although I don't blame you, given the bunch of us idiots there xD 

1 hour ago, Pyfish said:

Does no fucker want to meet me? xD

14 minutes ago, Stan said:

Wow. Thanks for the invite.

I reckon they should have an old fashioned school type line up where they have to keep picking until they are forced to take the rubbish ones just to make the numbers up...  

• Administrator
Just now, Bluewolf said:

I reckon they should have an old fashioned school type line up where they have to keep picking until they are forced to take the rubbish ones just to make the numbers up...  

Just happy to take part mate.

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

I'm used to getting picked last anyway... *violin plays*

Archived