talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Your Perfect TF365 Meet-Up

football forum

11 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

Always thought a meet up would be a good idea. As for an ideal one, meet in a pub somewhere, bit of food, few drinks, move on to another pub for the early kick-off on TV, onto a live game and then anyone who wants to can stay out after and those who want to can go home. 

That sounds like a good idea tbf

Obviously can't happen for a while yet but where are the majority of the UK members based? 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 30/12/2020 at 21:04, Tommy said:

I've met Relling, SchalkeUK and Panflute from those who are still active on here. Also liverbird and that Canadian guy Tonhio? or whatever his name was. Oh and Polnische/Kloppische. 

Is Panflute still on here??? 

• Subscriber
Just now, Toinho said:

Ha ha. We were close to meeting over there. If I wasn’t on a schedule to meet friends in Siem Reap I’d have gone down your way. 

Excuses excuses... :thumbdown: 

In all seriousness though, while I would have loved to meet for a few beers, Siem Reap was a much better choice anyway. By the time you were in Cambo, Sihanoukville had already turned into a massive shithole. I moved shortly afterwards...

7 minutes ago, Toinho said:

Haha an epic evening to be fair. Walked past some of those bars the other day. 

Been watching some of the old series of The Block on Amazon, couple Perth montages here and there bring it all back haha

Archived