The better place to talk football.

Lionel Messi - To Leave Barcelona

football forum

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Eco said:

Conte is top 5 in the world. 

Allegri is a far better coach than Conte. The former will make a square shape into a round hole work and grind out wins no matter what, Conte just gets angry, the exact formation every time, and throws tantrums, it works sometimes but rarely for the better.

3 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Yeah their best spell in the Copa American in 2018 came when it was Aguero +Lautaro up top with Messi supporting them. 

Interesting, historically I’d bet on that never working out

Just now, Spike said:

What? Allegri improved on everything Conte did

Yes I know, but none of it would have been possible without Conte building that team. He also wins titles wherever he goes. I reckon he'll win at Inter eventually but even then they were just a point behind.

1 minute ago, Mpache said:

Lautaro is leaving though isn't he? I agree with Cicero though. Argentina did nothing when Lautaro wasn't on the pitch.

Who knows? The rumors are that Barcelona are to throw a horde a players at Inter in an exchange. 

4 minutes ago, Mpache said:

Yes I know, but none of it would have been possible without Conte building that team. He also wins titles wherever he goes. I reckon he'll win at Inter eventually but even then they were just a point behind.

Giuseppe Marrotta built that team, not Conte. 

2 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

The big story in all this seems to be being overlooked. Why the hell is Lionel Messi communicating by fax?

Fax is bizarrely common in certain sectors. Sounds like football never moved on, remember when Real Madrid didn’t sign David de Gea because of fax issues?

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked

Archived