• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
2 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

He said Manchester not Stockport :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

They are not in Manchester :coffee:

Woodward doesn't want to draw too much attention by inviting Messi's entourage to Old Trafford. Rookie move.

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, God is Haaland said:

Z09Fn9w.png

If this doesn't make Messi stay, what will?!

Clearly you've never met anyone from that side of India and some of the surrounding areas. They are very well known for being 'convincing' to put it mildly.

Before I forget, they arent too bright either.

• Subscriber
24 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I think it's so bizarre the board of directors at Barca would ever let the relationship between themselves and Messi ever deteriorate this badly.

They've been doing this a while and getting away with it. Messi himself has added fuel to this drama by threatening to quit and not actually following through. At some point if you let people get away with things too much they start to assume you'll always let them get away with shit.

1 hour ago, Mel81x said:

Clearly you've never met anyone from that side of India and some of the surrounding areas. They are very well known for being 'convincing' to put it mildly.

show bob and vagin

Messi said: “I have made the decision to leave Barcelona with Antonella (his wife). It hurts my soul, but this is done. The cycle is complete. “I have spoken with Guardiola for him to sort out my arrival at Manchester City. They play incredible football and it’s what I want.”

:54_hushed:

After Kaka agreeing to join and then doing a u-turn i am refusing to believe he will leave Barca :4_joy:

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Messi said: “I have made the decision to leave Barcelona with Antonella (his wife). It hurts my soul, but this is done. The cycle is complete. “I have spoken with Guardiola for him to sort out my arrival at Manchester City. They play incredible football and it’s what I want.” I have spoken to a good friend of mine (my soul mate) @Happy Blue who said he will welcome me with open arms and can stay at his place (and my lovely wife) and he will look after us for a £1 a week.   

9_9  :x

12 hours ago, Mel81x said:

Right.........

Surely Messi going anywhere is dependent on him leaving on a free.  Barcelona are going to want $200m+ if there is a fee involved. How many clubs can afford that if FFP means anything at all.  Plus when you include his salary, it has to blow everybody's budget.

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked

Archived