The better place to talk football.

Lionel Messi - To Leave Barcelona

football forum

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

Messi's stance has not changed so stand by your beds :4_joy:  ..his dad was misquoted, he said he doesn't know if he will stay at Barca 

I honestly think he'll stay. The boy does love a bit of drama to keep his life spicy. If he's not after Barca he goes after CONMEBOL and if thats not good enough he'll go after UEFA and FIFA too. 

Just now, Mel81x said:

I honestly think he'll stay. The boy does love a bit of drama to keep his life spicy. If he's not after Barca he goes after CONMEBOL and if thats not good enough he'll go after UEFA and FIFA too. 

It's a high possibility but nothing is decided yet 

• Subscriber
Just now, Happy Blue said:

It's a high possibility but nothing is decided yet 

Yeah I wouldn't go by what his dad has said but tbh I think he's pretty happy his son has decided to stay on at Barcelona. I have no idea why but thats what I infer from the stuff being spread around. He could also be doing that to line up more suitors (as if he needs to). 

• Administrator
29 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Messi's stance has not changed so stand by your beds :4_joy:  ..his dad was misquoted, he said he doesn't know if he will stay at Barca 

I had no idea you were in the meeting!

What's the boardroom like? Was Messi there or just his dad? 

How does Bartomeu take his tea?

How many lines of coke are done during the meeting?

1 minute ago, Stan said:

I had no idea you were in the meeting!

What's the boardroom like? Was Messi there or just his dad? 

How does Bartomeu take his tea?

How many lines of coke are done during the meeting?

Messi will not sign a contract extension  ..anything else is possible ;)

2 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

We are forgetting that while on the pitch he handles himself pretty well, off the field hes the pepsi drinking national team resigning baby we all hate. 

He has autism, that I'm sure of.

Messi’s lawyers who were previously fired by Barcelona for advising Messi on how to unilaterally terminate his contract have just left the meeting with His dad and brother.

@Stan :ph34r:

Lionel Messi's statement is NOT him saying he's staying or going - it's him putting his point of view regarding his contract, why he believes still firmly that he has triggered his buy out clause and how he feels he is a free agent. [@gary_cotterill via @SkySportsNews]

Report: Messi stays at Barca

Barcelona forward Lionel Messi has, according to TyC Sports, decided to remain at Camp Nou to avoid a legal battle with the club.

The Argentine broadcaster reports Messi has decided to respect his contract until June 2021 and will stay at Barcelona until then.

The report claims he wants to avoid legal battle with the club where he grew up and where he has played for 20 years.

...so basically who the hell knows where he will end up. 

• Subscriber

Funny enough I generally listen to sports talk radio at work and rarely do they talk football but they just did an update with his quotes so I came here and Stan's already posted it xD

Anyways, yep hes bang on, kinda feel bad for the hobbit.

• The topic was locked

Archived