football forum

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Higuain - Inter Miami
2 hours ago, Spike said:

nope, simpsons reference

Not only that. But Blake loves Higuain. Some say he sucked him off once. He was furious when Real evaluated Benzema as the better player and hoofed Higuain. So talking shit about Higuain or talking up Benzema is achieving maximum comedy. 

Not that you need to talk much shit about a fat bald piece of shit cokehead who can't do a job for a team as shit as Chelsea ffs.

51 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Not only that. But Blake loves Higuain. Some say he sucked him off once. He was furious when Real evaluated Benzema as the better player and hoofed Higuain. So talking shit about Higuain or talking up Benzema is achieving maximum comedy. 

Not that you need to talk much shit about a fat bald piece of shit cokehead who can't do a job for a team as shit as Chelsea ffs.

Now, my story begins in 19-Dickety-Two. We had to say "Dickety", cause the  Kaiser had stolen our word "Twenty." I chased that rascal to get it back  but gave up after Dickety-Six

44 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Nah, i just try to enlighten football's flat earthers with my superior knowledge, it's my pleasure. People say you sucked off the whole Germany team when you visited looking for your missing dad, looking for a whit of acceptance and a little taste of yearn German love but you just got used and thrown away.

1 hour ago, Berserker said:

Nah, i just try to enlighten football's flat earthers with my superior knowledge, it's my pleasure. People say you sucked off the whole Germany team when you visited looking for your missing dad, looking for a whit of acceptance and a little taste of yearn German love but you just got used and thrown away.

Sometimes getting used and thrown away is all we're good for. Like Higuain for half a season here and there. 

3 hours ago, Spike said:

What a waste of career. He should have stayed at Napoli. Thick fat cunt, he is.

With Napoli he'd never had the chance to really compete for the UCL, a better decision would have been to leave Madrid earlier for the Prem or maybe go to PSG.

7 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Hes so good Juventus have paid 18 mil to let him play for the competition. 

You don't seem to understand it, Juventus didn't pay 18M, they saved like 7M because they agreed to part ways earlier by paying him about half his wages. A club being stupid doesn't make a player any less good, like when UTD released Pogba for free amongs many other such events. He was still much better than that headless chicken that scored a goal every full moon in the NT Tevez, than Pizarro, and to 99% of strikers that have played in the shite german league.

1 minute ago, Berserker said:

With Napoli he'd never had the chance to really compete for the UCL, a better decision would have been to leave Madrid earlier for the Prem or maybe go to PSG.

You don't seem to understand it, Juventus didn't pay 18M, they saved like 7M because they agreed to part ways earlier by paying him about half his wages. A club being stupid doesn't make a player any less good, like when UTD released Pogba for free amongs many other such events. He was still much better than that headless chicken that scored a goal every full moon in the NT Tevez, than Pizarro, and to 99% of strikers that have played in the shite german league.

Pizarro has some things that fat bald cunt will never have mate. Nice hair, the respect and love of the fans from one of the worlds biggest clubs, a champions league title, and a bunch of personal records. Higiain has 2 personal records. Most goals in a Serie A season, a record he shares with a player almost as shit as him, Ciro Immobile, and most pies eaten on loan. 

Bro they'd rather spend 18 mil now to release him than just keep him off the books of other teams, and god knows they can't sell an item that faulty, they'd be sued. 

14 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Pizarro has some things that fat bald cunt will never have mate. Nice hair, the respect and love of the fans from one of the worlds biggest clubs, a champions league title, and a bunch of personal records. Higiain has 2 personal records. Most goals in a Serie A season, a record he shares with a player almost as shit as him, Ciro Immobile, and most pies eaten on loan. 

Bro they'd rather spend 18 mil now to release him than just keep him off the books of other teams, and god knows they can't sell an item that faulty, they'd be sued. 

Ciro Immobile is pretty good though.

2 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

He's done well for himself at a no pressure Europa league club. But I remember the Dortmund and Sevilla flop, not the Lazio dude. 

He's done well for himself at a no pressure Europa league club. But I remember the Chelsea flop, not the Werder dude. 

2 minutes ago, Spike said:

He's done well for himself at a no pressure Europa league club. But I remember the Chelsea flop, not the Werder dude. 

Bahahahahahahahaha He's done well for himself winning 6 league titles, 5 league cups and the champions league, but I remember him at the highest level, not tinpot bridge where strikers without malaria go to die. 

1 minute ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Bahahahahahahahaha He's done well for himself winning 6 league titles, 5 league cups and the champions league, but I remember him at the highest level, not tinpot bridge where strikers without malaria go to die. 

Yeah and so did John o'Shea ya thick cunt.

• The title was changed to Gonzalo Higuain Signs For Inter Miami
  • The topic was locked

Archived