9 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

6 minutes ago, Spike said:

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

2 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Bahahahahahahahaha

Sounds like a Sheep farm... 

1 hour ago, Berserker said:

With Napoli he'd never had the chance to really compete for the UCL, a better decision would have been to leave Madrid earlier for the Prem or maybe go to PSG.

You don't seem to understand it, Juventus didn't pay 18M, they saved like 7M because they agreed to part ways earlier by paying him about half his wages. A club being stupid doesn't make a player any less good, like when UTD released Pogba for free amongs many other such events. He was still much better than that headless chicken that scored a goal every full moon in the NT Tevez, than Pizarro, and to 99% of strikers that have played in the shite german league.

This statement is simply daft. The German Bundesliga is one of the best leagues in the world. Bayern won the Champions League this season, while RB Leipzig were semi-finalists. The German League as whole is probably 2nd to only the Premier League in terms of overall quality. But they certainly have the best team in the world in Bayern Munich right now, only a twit would deny that.

2 minutes ago, Michael said:

This statement is simply daft. The German Bundesliga is one of the best leagues in the world. Bayern won the Champions League this season, while RB Leipzig were semi-finalists. The German League as whole is probably 2nd to only the Premier League in terms of overall quality. But they certainly have the best team in the world in Bayern Munich right now, only a twit would deny that.

I'd call Berserker a proper tit only when discussing Higuan...his love affair with him has a long history. 

2 minutes ago, Eco said:

I'd call Berserker a proper tit only when discussing Higuan...his love affair with him has a long history. 

I see, I've seldom interacted with him, but I thought I just had to call out that particular silly comment about the quality of the Bundesliga. If he loves Higuain that much, then I don't think I will bother commenting about my thoughts on the Argentine striker.

4 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Pizarro has some things that fat bald cunt will never have mate. Nice hair, the respect and love of the fans from one of the worlds biggest clubs, a champions league title, and a bunch of personal records. Higiain has 2 personal records. Most goals in a Serie A season, a record he shares with a player almost as shit as him, Ciro Immobile, and most pies eaten on loan. 

Bro they'd rather spend 18 mil now to release him than just keep him off the books of other teams, and god knows they can't sell an item that faulty, they'd be sued. 

He has the respect and love frpm many of the fans of two of the biggest clubs in the world. Inmmobile does share the record but he scored 36 in 37 matches with 14 pens, Higuain scored 36 in 35 with only 3 pens, BIG DIFFERENCE, and Higuain got a valid goal disallowed against Hellas where if it wasn't for that he would have scored 5 that match and also got unfairly sent off against Udinese and suspended for three matches that season when he was on fucking fire, could have easily scored 5-9 more in those matches and would have won the golden boot with a lot less pens than Messi, Ronaldo and any other player competing for it. Shit Pizarro not fit to tie's Higuain's shoes wouldn't have been able to pull that in 10 life times. His goal per minute stats in the best leagues in the world for almost a decade make him one of the best strikers ever, even more so when you consider he didn't take pens for the vast majority of his career in contrast with other top strikers, very, very few strikers in the last 50 years can boast to have better goal per minutes than him in a top league not taking pens into account.

You're not understanding, they aren't spending 18M, that's just a weird balance thing only the use, they had to pay him about 12M in wages for his last year tax included and they saved about half by agreeing to a mutual release with him and giving him a bonus of about half his wage. Your trolling is faulty m8.

2 hours ago, Berserker said:

He has the respect and love frpm many of the fans of two of the biggest clubs in the world. Inmmobile does share the record but he scored 36 in 37 matches with 14 pens, Higuain scored 36 in 35 with only 3 pens, BIG DIFFERENCE, and Higuain got unfairly sent off against Udinese and suspended for three matches that season when he was on fucking fire, could have easily scored 5-9 more in those matches and would have won the golden boot with a lot less pens than Messi, Ronaldo and any other player competing for it. Shit Pizarro not fit to tie's Higuain's shoes wouldn't have been able to pull that in 10 life times. His goal per minute stats in the best leagues in the world for almost a decade make him one of the best strikers ever, even more so when you consider he didn't take pens for the vast majority of his career in contrast with other top strikers, very, very few strikers in the last 50 years can boast to have better goal per minutes than him in a top league not taking pens into account.

You're not understanding, they aren't spending 18M, that's just a weird balance thing only the use, they had to pay him about 12M in wages for his last year tax included and they saved about half by agreeing to a mutual release with him and giving him a bonus of about half his wage. Your trolling is faulty m8.

They're paying him to fuck off into a hole (like Argentina) and die. 

• The title was changed to Gonzalo Higuain Signs For Inter Miami
  • The topic was locked

Archived