talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2020/21 Preseason Friendlies

Watch Aris and Schalke right now, neither team looking great as it's 0-0 at halftime, but Schalke did have some scares in the defense right before HT. 

Later Today there is - 
Borussia Dortmund vs Bochum
HSV vs Feyenoord
Kaiserslautern vs Homburg

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, shut up said:

Noticed Sancho started earlier for Dortmund. Think his Man Utd move might be off?

Not sure. BVB announced earlier on that Sancho and Haaland weren't playing today in this friendly. 

I hope he stays in Germany though. 

• Administrator
Just now, Eco said:

Yeah - this preseason grounds are all in the most beautiful looking places. xD

Not watching, saw it come up on FlashScore. Watching Leicester and it's at a uni pitch so can't say it's that beautiful xD 

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

Not watching, saw it come up on FlashScore. Watching Leicester and it's at a uni pitch so can't say it's that beautiful xD 

Ah, ESPN is showing a lot of the Bundesliga Preseason games so I've been able to watch a majority of them. 

Later today is Koln vs Wolfsburg, but it's behind closed doors. 

1 minute ago, nudge said:

We play against Groningen in half an hour, and against St. Pauli right after that. Both matches are being streamed online on YouTube. 

Nice! I will take a look while watching F1 Quali

Sorry!  thought you might be on the WB thread so posted there - anyway with you now until Wembley gets going then will have to watch both at once - this split screen thing can be useful  - at least Herr Kaymer has had a good day and that's over so I can concentrate of footy!

Nice to see Fullkrug already taken charge - could be good for young Davi's game!

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, SchalkeUK said:

Question for WB volk

I spent some time in Kassel some years ago and saw a young player at Erfurt who looked good as a young teenager - is that him now with WB ? and is he related to your assistant coach?

Who, Gruev junior? That's Ilia Gruev's son, but he's not the asisstant coach anymore.

19 minutes ago, nudge said:

Who, Gruev junior? That's Ilia Gruev's son, but he's not the asisstant coach anymore.

That clears that up thanks - did not know the elder had left - but I now see he was (or still is ) near the lake of our first TFF get together - oh and plase dop not sell Rashica - you will need him again this year!

• Subscriber
Just now, SchalkeUK said:

That clears that up thanks - did not know the elder had left - but I now see he was (or still is ) near the lake of our first TFF get together>

He didn't leave, he sort of got demoted. Gruev was responsible for free kick training last season, and it turned out to be one of our weakest spots (to put it mildly). We downsized the coaching team this season, and Gruev is now responsible for players on loan.

Archived