Gianluigi Donnarumma - Chelsea Interested

football forum

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Stan said:

Really?

Who would you play in place of him?

Taking away AC's best player is good for me. I don't care who they place him with , just get him out of there.  

59 minutes ago, Eco said:

Taking away AC's best player is good for me. I don't care who they place him with , just get him out of there.  

he does more damage at Milan than leaving, he is milking their wage budget dry.

45 minutes ago, Spike said:

he does more damage at Milan than leaving, he is milking their wage budget dry.

Raiola is a true genius for getting Donnarumma´s brother, Antonio a millionaire contract. 

If I´m not wrong, Donnarumma is at 6 million euros per year. Chelsea could easily pay that on top of the 50 million euros fee, right?

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, El Profesor said:

Raiola is a true genius for getting Donnarumma´s brother, Antonio a millionaire contract. 

If I´m not wrong, Donnarumma is at 6 million euros per year. Chelsea could easily pay that on top of the 50 million euros fee, right?

Chelsea could probably easily pay anything to anyone at the rate they're going xD 

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Apparently they are allowed because they had a transfer ban for breaking the rules xD

I blame Man City. Mess the accounts up for 5 years and get away with it. Chelsea will do the same. Also FFP has been stopped (not that it was ever effective anyway) because of COVID.

28 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Apparently they are allowed because they had a transfer ban for breaking the rules xD

The rules are a joke, and only enforced superficially to make it seem like UEFA cares.

39 minutes ago, El Profesor said:

We don't do business with Raiola. 

11 minutes ago, AMG said:

Looks like Chelsea is offering a straight swap with Arrizabalaga.

Dont know which side will gain, and which will lose in this deal. Seems weird, though. :what:

AC Milan, mainly because they get rid of Donnarumma and his brother's relationship with the club.

2 minutes ago, Spike said:

AC Milan, mainly because they get rid of Donnarumma and his brother's relationship with the club.

Same. I dont even rate Donna that much, but everyone online seems to behave as if he is going to be the Oliver Kahn or Buffon of tomorrow.

1 minute ago, AMG said:

Same. I dont even rate Donna that much, but everyone online seems to behave as if he is going to be the Oliver Kahn or Buffon of tomorrow.

Why not? He is 21 and played over two hundred games

2 minutes ago, Spike said:

You're telling me Goalkeepers make mistakes like the other 10 players on the pitch?

I'm kind of with @AMG on this..I have never understood the hype around him. He seems to have declined over the past couple of years...

I like Donnaruma but I recall saying De Gea wasn't good when he was 21 cos of the amount of mistakes he made and just made acrobatic saves from time to time to make people think he was good.

De Gea in the long term suffered and never got a grip to it, so I hope Donnaruma does evolve unlike the Spaniard. 

He's definitely not as good as Wuilker Fariñez though.

6 minutes ago, Mpache said:

I like Donnaruma but I recall saying De Gea wasn't good when he was 21 cos of the amount of mistakes he made and just made acrobatic saves from time to time to make people think he was good.

De Gea in the long term suffered and never got a grip to it, so I hope Donnaruma does evolve unlike the Spaniard. 

He's definitely not as good as Wuilker Fariñez though.

I don't even know who Farinez is...and looking it up, there is no way that a 22 year old keeper worth less than 5m is better than Donnarumma who is younger, and worth 66m

Just now, Eco said:

I don't even know who Farinez is...and looking it up, there is no way that a 22 year old keeper worth less than 5m is better than Donnarumma who is younger, and worth 66m

Values mean fuck all. Just watch him and you'll see he's way superior.

1 minute ago, Mpache said:

Values mean fuck all. Just watch him and you'll see he's way superior.

Not really. It's not the end all be all, but it's a good starting point. 

And do you honestly watch local football in Venezuela to visually attest to this? Or are you taking this off of a few good performance for Venezuela? 

Just now, Eco said:

Not really. It's not the end all be all, but it's a good starting point. 

And do you honestly watch local football in Venezuela to visually attest to this? Or are you taking this off of a few good performance for Venezuela? 

I've watched him at Millonarios, Venezuela, the U20's Sudamericano, the U20 World Cup and in the Copa Sudamericana. I think I know what I'm talking about.

• The topic was locked

Archived