talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Chadwick Boseman Dies Aged 42

football forum

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Black Panther was a life changing role for him and the millions who watched it, kids that rarely see themselves portrayed as a main character in these types of blockbuster films being seen and heard. A genuine icon.

RIP.

• Administrator
25 minutes ago, Danny said:

Black Panther was a life changing role for him and the millions who watched it, kids that rarely see themselves portrayed as a main character in these types of blockbuster films being seen and heard. A genuine icon.

RIP.

I actually think it's incredible testament to him that he kept the health issues extremely private and didn't go public with it, carrying on like nothing was happening whilst secretly battling such pain.

There are some that would have chose to make it public, not that there is anything wrong with that, but it gains more sympathy from people.

He clearly didn't want to be judged like that. For me that speaks volumes of how class a person he was.

R.I.P

Sometimes people pass away, and despite the simple fact that you never met him/her, you feel like you've been punched in the gut when you hear about their passing. 

This is one of those to me. 

I didn't properly address this when he died because I was mourning the untimely death of the frontman of one of my favourite bands in Riley Gale. But this is an absolutely shocking and devastating loss. Not only was he a good actor, everything I'd ever seen about him just made him seem like a very... good guy. Ultimately, very sad to hear about his final few months sounding absolutely fucking miserable.

RIP Chadwick Boseman. You've died way too soon and in a way I'd never want anyone, not even my worst enemy, to die. Last week was a truly awful week in terms of people I like dying.

Archived