talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Rodrigo de Paul - Udinese Want £40m

football forum

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not going to lie, I know absolutely nothing about him nor have I seen him play. All I do know is we were after another attacking midfielder/winger and Ryan Kent was seemingly the man we made enquiries about.

I saw the above source on Twitter followed by Leeds fans losing their shit at the possibility of him signing but to be frank, I take Twitter reactions with a pinch of salt.

I would assume at that price he carry's genuine quality although it always makes me wonder in Serie A why he would be at Udinese if he was really good, and not an Inter or Juve.

On 30/08/2020 at 13:11, Lucas said:

Not going to lie, I know absolutely nothing about him nor have I seen him play. All I do know is we were after another attacking midfielder/winger and Ryan Kent was seemingly the man we made enquiries about.

I saw the above source on Twitter followed by Leeds fans losing their shit at the possibility of him signing but to be frank, I take Twitter reactions with a pinch of salt.

I would assume at that price he carry's genuine quality although it always makes me wonder in Serie A why he would be at Udinese if he was really good, and not an Inter or Juve.

“Rodrigo to Rodrigo, who makes a run into the box, he’s played in brilliantly by Rodrigo. He cuts back, looks up, and he perfectly squares it to.....Bamford.....It’s an open goal.......he misses” 

Both Rodrigo's played for Valencia at the same time at one point, but Rodrigo de Paul didn't seem to get as much playing time, before going to Italy. Not sure how well he did in Italy but he looked talented as a young player and seems to get call ups to the Argentine national team since playing in Italy.

• Subscriber

Do we really need another player in his position? I wouldn't mind but that's categorically providing we sort the more pressing positions out, such as centre back, striker and winger.

• The title was changed to Rodrigo de Paul - Leeds Agree Terms
  • Subscriber

Quote.thumb.png.396d24e77ffb7cae2e9221576eeb9b62.png

'Blew my mind' - Leeds United fans in meltdown over latest Rodrigo De Paul update

The Udinese star has deleted his entire Twitter account

Another day, another bizarre twist in Leeds United's remarkable summer transfer window.

You'd have thought breaking their record transfer fee to buy Rodrigo and landing promising defender Robin Koch would provide enough talking points for the Whites during this window.

Yet the hype around Udinese star Rodrigo De Paul has gone into overdrive following a remarkable turn of events on Monday evening.

The attacking midfielder appeared to confirm he was keen on a move to Leeds before deleting his entire Twitter account.

Needless to say, it was a move that gained a lot of attention - here's how some Whites fans reacted on social media.(LeedsLive)Arrow.png.c69a520e6622093d5ee015277ed0742d.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Quote.thumb.png.55d03ed5922ad5ded8cb33d16a1dd35e.png

Udinese Demand £40m for Leeds United Target Rodrigo De Paul

Udinese have told Leeds United that they will only accept an offer of £40m for midfield star Rodrigo De Paul.

The Whites are keen to bolster their midfield options this summer, having been linked with the likes of Rangers' Ryan Kent and West Ham playmaker Manuel Lanzini. Marcelo Bielsa's side have since been tipped to sign Argentine De Paul, but his current club is reluctant to lose their talisman.

De Paul has been a key figure for Udinese in recent years (90min)Arrow.png.8e6f5241f5a030278d7958ad7fa40086.png

• The title was changed to Rodrigo de Paul - Udinese Want £40m
  • The topic was locked

Archived