talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

August 2020 - Member of the Month

football forum

• Administrator

A month which saw the domestic club seasons culminate much later in the year than expected - Bayern completing their successful CL campaign and Sevilla winning the Europa League, again...

Ironically though it was a non-European poster that shone for us (alongside some regulars!). I'd like to think he's respected around the forums because he's such a knowledgeable poster about football in general, but especially when it comes to South American football and players from that part of the world.

July was a good month for this member - 2nd in July 2018 and 1st in July 2019. Repeating the latter feat for August this time round though is...

@El Profesor

He sent us a quick video of his reaction when he was given the news:

60a5d3e80203628d609c6cb0722f0444.gif

Well done to @Michael who came 2nd again and @Cicero!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Stan said:

A month which saw the domestic club seasons culminate much later in the year than expected - Bayern completing their successful CL campaign and Sevilla winning the Europa League, again...

Ironically though it was a non-European poster that shone for us (alongside some regulars!). I'd like to think he's respected around the forums because he's such a knowledgeable poster about football in general, but especially when it comes to South American football and players from that part of the world.

July was a good month for this member - 2nd in July 2018 and 1st in July 2019. Repeating the latter feat for August this time round though is...

@El Profesor

Well done to @Michael who came 2nd again and @Lucas who's in the top 3 for the 4th time in a row!

I think  you need to recount the votes :ph34r:

• Administrator
Just now, Batard said:

You were 3rd this month, but someone is in denial about it 

I mean, I've amended the post a while back so jokes on you mofo :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, Cicero said:

I got 4 on my CV I believe?

Yep - August & September 2017, October and December 2018. 
3rd in May 2018 and 2nd in August 2018.

And now obviously your 3rd for this month (which was never anyone else beforehand...)

• Administrator
Just now, Stan said:

I mean, I've amended the post a while back so jokes on you mofo :ph34r:

And now obviously your 3rd for this month (which was never anyone else beforehand...)

It frequently is xD

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Do you keep a spreadsheet of past winners? xD

3 hours ago, Stan said:

@El Profesor

Well done to @Michael who came 2nd again and @Cicero!

That´s a surprise. Thank you very much guys and congrats to @Michael and to @Cicero . :congrats:

• The topic was unpinned

Archived