talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Chelsea Discussion

football forum

5 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

How do you explain Hazard subbing himself off 3 times when absolutely nothing was wrong with him at all? That's a losers attitude and shows a weak mentality and is one of the reasons why he'll never be one of the worlds best players. 

I am sorry, I do not waste my time on media\internet bullshit stories. If you want to hold that myth to your heart all power to you. For me it's total bollocks opinion from fans who know very little about the game. There is no positive proof he wasnt injured and professional players are told if they feel a problem to inform the sideline so he does not make it worse. Everybody knew last season he was carrying injuries from soon after the season started. He should have been rested, but the manager kept putting him in.

Our last game at West Ham, Eden did the same, walked off pointing to his groin\hamstring ~ Nobody calling him mentally weak then was there.

It's that simple.

Apparently a condition of Conte's contract extension is giving him the investments to strengthen when needed. Lovely to hear that. We will need to have a big summer if we want to compete in Europe again. 

If Costa does leave for China, we will have nearly 140 mill in funds from him and Oscar. 

If everything went our way, best outcome of our transfer window

IN

Belotti

Sanchez/Bernardo Silva

Bakayoko

Ghoulam

Semedo

OUT

Terry

Batshuayi

Loftus-Cheek (Loan)

Aina (Loan)

Recall

Baker

Christensen

Abraham

Belotti

Hazard------------------Sanchez

Ghoulam---Bakayoko--Kante---Semedo

Azpilicueta---Luiz---Christensen

Courtois

Abraham, Pedro, Willian, Cesc, Baker, Chalobah, Matic, Alonso, Moses, Cahill, Ake, Zouma, Begovic

Edited by Cicero

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Least Lukaku would actually want to play for us. 

Cheers for the memories Diego

He always wanted to, our fans will still chant Diego Diego as he is thinking how many fucks will he give that day. Obviously a very good striker helped us win the title and we are on a good way to get one more, but a total nutcase you never know what to expect from him. If we are truly thinking long term he won't be here next season.

Two league titles in three years. Can't really hold anything against him as he always worked his arse off, but his head has always been elsewhere.  He's gone in the summer if this doesn't confirm it. 

Lukaku or Belotti the prime targets. 

Surly the Costa news is very old news?

Soon after the summer window closed he told Ramos while on International duty that he had wanted to return to Spain, but Chelsea refused to allow him. The media got a hold of the story through Ramos.

I have no doubt if the Chinese money reappears at the end of the season he will be off and to be frank, how can the club stand in the way of a guy with the opportunity to earn so much money?

Thank him for the games he choose to play in and wish him well.... It's that simple.

On Lukaku I concur with others here.... I am not sure on him. I think he is a better player than the one who left for Everton and he would benefit from having better players around him at Stamford Bridge.

As I understand it, Lukaku is confident he will be at Chelsea next season. With the sell on percentage Chelsea own on him on any deal leaving Everton, one would imagine the club would be looking a net spend of about 50M.

Id like to know where our manager has been to watch football over the past few days as well as future international games?

football forum

Great news if they can keep Hazard around as he's starting to find the form that made him the league's best player. On the other side of the fence you've got John Terry who despite not playing in the team seems happy with his status in the squad and will no doubt sign up to a contract of the same mould as the one he's already on. When you're in a title race and the going gets tough people like him in the dressing room are really under-rated. 

1 hour ago, Cannabis said:

I'm for it, he could do a job for us if played in the right position. I can understand the attitude that he left us to have his best years elsewhere so we should avoid him but I'd rather he come back and does a job for us while he still can rather than us cutting off our nose to spite our faces. I always said no to the idea of Rooney returning but that was because I thought he'd come back when he was 34/35. At this moment in time I'd snap Mourinho's hand off to have him back.

I just don't get why you would? What exactly does he offer? Where would he play in your system? 

Seriously, I see him now as no more than bang average. 

3 hours ago, Cannabis said:

He could go alongside Barkley if need be or replace him if he's out of form. I think he could also do a job in the midfield as a ball player basically picking out passes for the wingers and forward(s).

I heard whispers in January that Rooney was at Finch Farm and it really wouldn't surprise me if there is already some sort of verbal agreement in place.

It all just seems so out of sentiment rather than trying to improve the team. He's just going to be an extremely expensive squad player that is getting worse as each month passes. 

I mean, you lot have aspirations of breaking into the top six next season and there's no way in this world Rooney would get anywhere near any of the clubs presently in the top six. He's not even guaranteed a place in your team now!

The game has changed so much recently. It's all about speed of play, interchanging and pressing. Rooney looks about 40 years old in today's game. 

• 2 weeks later...