talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Chelsea Discussion

football forum

Found this rather an eyeopener and would like to ask can anyone else remember a Chelsea player being so open & opinionated on Chelsea transfer business?

Eden Hazard quoted on ESPN website yesterday.

"Football is simple -- keep the ball on the ground and try [to play] like we did," Hazard said. "I think we have two very good strikers in Alvaro and Michy. If they are not ready to play I can play striker, so I don't think we need [another one].

"Because we are missing chances people are saying we need another striker, but if we are scoring goals we are the best attack in the league and no one can say we need a striker. It depends on the form of the team and I think we're happy with the team we have."

Plenty of logic in his words, however he makes plain the problem, "Because we are missing chances"

I have been highlighting how poor we have been infront of goal, Hazard being as guilty as anyone, for sometime now. I understand why the club are looking towards a bigger target man, Just not sure that player will have the goals in them themselves & guess it will be more of what falls off that target man for others to improve their goal completion.

Rich coming from him since he was piss since late November. Scored 5 goals from which two were penalties and overall a not arsed performance in many except the last one against Brighton. Apparently the club and our fans decided we can't do better than his flashy but none efficient back heels and occasional silky runs. Give him a life contract and 300k per week as he is World Class

1 hour ago, carefreeluke said:

Bakayoko looks more comfortable playing alongside Kante in the two man midfield.

Improved in the last few games, still shaky as he is not confident enough. However not as bad as in the start of the season, he will probably start against Arsenal so again a good test for him.

44 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Improved in the last few games, still shaky as he is not confident enough. However not as bad as in the start of the season, he will probably start against Arsenal so again a good test for him.

Not forgetting he's had some very decent performances in some of the big games earlier this season in a three man midfield. Let's see how the remainder of the season goes.

3 minutes ago, carefreeluke said:

Not forgetting he's had some very decent performances in some of the big games earlier this season in a three man midfield. Let's see how the remainder of the season goes.

Only the "experts" claim he is terrible in every game. He had terrible games but overall he also had very good and average games.+

Roma denied we made a deal for Džeko even tough skysports reported that a deal has taken place. 

Funny story my girlfriend is a child care teacher, and Džeko's managers daughter is one of her kids. He was out of town with Džeko probably in London, as he said it was a business trip.

22 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Harsh, didn't get the players he needed or wanted. The players that performed last season aren't doing a good job now. If we sack him we will go backwards

There is no evidence in our Roman history that says we go backwards when ridding ourselves of a coach. There is evidence we get better and win things.

I am tired of the excuses for this manager who continues to pick the wrong players in the wrong positions.

And this bullshit about not getting the players needed or wanted. Tough, get on with this Premier League winning squad and stop bringing the mood of the club down with his terrible attitude everytime a microphone is put to him.

If he continues, there is NO REASON for the two Belgium's to re-sign with us.

45 minutes ago, The Liquidator said:

A new low for the season. Time to change manager :ay:

Really?

Is that how you think football should work in terms of judging a head coach?

You get knocked out in the SEMI FINAL of the LEAGUE CUP against Arsenal and this is a NEW LOW?

I feel sorry for Zidane under your judgments because he’s just been knocked out of the Copa del Rey by a side playing in Spain’s first division for the first time in their history and is 19 points behind Barcelona in first place.  I wonder why they’ve had patience with him. O.o

1 hour ago, The Liquidator said:

There is no evidence in our Roman history that says we go backwards when ridding ourselves of a coach. There is evidence we get better and win things.

I am tired of the excuses for this manager who continues to pick the wrong players in the wrong positions.

And this bullshit about not getting the players needed or wanted. Tough, get on with this Premier League winning squad and stop bringing the mood of the club down with his terrible attitude everytime a microphone is put to him.

If he continues, there is NO REASON for the two Belgium's to re-sign with us.

Changing managers every two seasons proved to be good trophy wise, but is there ever gonna be a long term stability? I mean if Roman wants it he will have it, but he prefers the sacks.

16 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Changing managers every two seasons proved to be good trophy wise, but is there ever gonna be a long term stability? I mean if Roman wants it he will have it, but he prefers the sacks.

I didn’t know he was that way inclined. O.o

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Gay is okay no need to hate :D 

They’re men at the end of the day and where us lot direct all that towards a female orientated sexual scenario, they do it the other way around when they’re being boystrous which you can imagine where it goes. xDO.o

• Thanks 1

Here's an idea, how about the board actually get the players Conte wants? 

In a system where we are so dependant on our wingbacks, we were foolish to go into the season relying on Alonso and Moses despite their limitations. 

Edited by Cicero

4 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Really?

Is that how you think football should work in terms of judging a head coach?

You get knocked out in the SEMI FINAL of the LEAGUE CUP against Arsenal and this is a NEW LOW?

I feel sorry for Zidane under your judgments because he’s just been knocked out of the Copa del Rey by a side playing in Spain’s first division for the first time in their history and is 19 points behind Barcelona in first place.  I wonder why they’ve had patience with him. O.o

Yes Really.

Sorry, you are not someone i would want to waste my time on explaining what I know & feel about my club.

• Haha 1