talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Chelsea Discussion

football forum

7 minutes ago, Rick said:

Because I like him. He’s massively talented and would have been perfect for us. 

In place of who? Serious question? To fit him in we would have to drop one of Firmino, Hendo or Keita. 

Hes a great talent but again, he doesn't walk into our team like he does at Chelsea. 

Edited by LFCMadLad

31 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

In place of who? Serious question? To fit him in we would have to drop one of Firmino, Hendo or Keita. 

Hes a great talent but again, he doesn't walk into our team like he does at Chelsea. 

Are these players all guaranteed a place in the first 11 until they retire then? 

Club will never build on this success if we don’t improve the squad! Wish people would stop acting like it’s silly to be looking towards the future. Sick of this debate. 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Rick said:

Are these players all guaranteed a place in the first 11 until they retire then? 

Club will never build on this success if we don’t improve the squad! Wish people would stop acting like it’s silly to be looking towards the future. Sick of this debate. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rick said:

I think you need to trust the people in charge and stop talking like you know best.

1 hour ago, LFCMadLad said:

Haivertz wouldn't really replace anyone because he can play in near any position

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

I think you need to trust the people in charge and stop talking like you know best.

How long does your current XI stay the same like that though? 

Just now, Spike said:

Haivertz wouldn't really replace anyone because he can play in near any position

He would have to replace someone unless we are allowed to play 12 players. 

He is a great young player and I wish we signed him, but I can totally understand why those in charge decided not to. 

8 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Coming from a guy who made a topic called “ManFIFA Utd”, you telling me to stop talking just isn’t going to happen. 

I am allowed to want certain players signed. If it’s not up for discussion, and tactics aren’t up for discussion then why the fuck are we members of a football discussion board? 

Edit: You have just said yourself that you wished we had signed him. Christ, make up your mind. 

Edited by Rick

Just now, LFCMadLad said:

He would have to replace someone unless we are allowed to play 12 players. 

He is a great young player and I wish we signed him, but I can totally understand why those in charge decided not to. 

Well it isn't the same eleven every game, and not as cut and dried as Werner. Havertz would easily get 30 starts without other players having to sacrifice too many minutes. just by virtue of being able to play left, right, centre, midfield, forward, etc.

• Administrator
Just now, LFCMadLad said:

Don't know mate. I'm not the one in charge of that side of Liverpool's business. 

Oh, okay.

I'll ring the club and ask then.

xD 

1 minute ago, Rick said:

Coming from a guy who made a topic called “ManFIFA Utd”, you telling me to stop talking just isn’t going to happen. 

I am allowed to want certain players signed. If it’s not up for discussion, and tactics aren’t up for discussion then why the fuck are we members of a football discussion board? 

Calm down mate. You can want certain players all you want but when they sign for someone else its pretty pointless xD

5 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Don't know mate. I'm not the one in charge of that side of Liverpool's business. 

You talk shite. Why are you even a member of this forum if you don’t want to discuss anything? 

@Stan no more talking about who you want Leicester to sign cause it’s not your decision in the end. @Cicero same with you with Chelsea mate, give up the Telles crack. @DeadLinesman you can stop talking about how you want Lingard to be given a new 5 year deal, it’s up to the officials at the club to make that decision. 

Shut the website down.

Edited by Rick
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Stan said:

How long does your current XI stay the same like that though? 

Of course there has to be players ready to come in a year or two down the line and we need a back up option in one or two positions. There are some good young players at the club though and I'm sure if the right player comes along for the right price the club will make a move. Difficult market this year though. It's probably all dependant on how much can be raised from selling Shaqiri, Origi, Wilson etc