talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Chelsea Discussion

football forum

All profit this one. 

Medical tests completed for Malang Sarr, he’s now set to be announced as new AS Monaco player on loan with clause around €15m that could become mandatory. 🚨📑 #CFC

Chelsea and Monaco are preparing documents and contracts today.

— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) August 10, 2022

8 hours ago, MUFC said:

Are you lot signing De Jong?

Who knows?

When it was first leaked we were in for him I was of the opinion Barcelona were using us to concentrate United's mind on the possibility they missing out on there said to be no1 target. Afterall they have been taking the Michael out of us all window, so it made sense. So many weeks on and we are still linked makes one think maybe there is something too it.

I wouldn't loose any sleep if we missed out as Told has got a real taste for it and I expect 2 or 3 others might be with us come the end of the window instead.

How about you, is he a must, is his position a must need to improve? Isnt Eriksen the same kinda player?

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, The Liquidator said:

Who knows?

When it was first leaked we were in for him I was of the opinion Barcelona were using us to concentrate United's mind on the possibility they missing out on there said to be no1 target. Afterall they have been taking the Michael out of us all window, so it made sense. So many weeks on and we are still linked makes one think maybe there is something too it.

I wouldn't loose any sleep if we missed out as Told has got a real taste for it and I expect 2 or 3 others might be with us come the end of the window instead.

How about you, is he a must, is his position a must need to improve? Isnt Eriksen the same kinda player?

For me De Jong isn't the type of player we need. We need 2 CM's desperately at least one or both have to be able to protect our fragile sack of shit of a defense. But they do need to be good on the ball, creative and be able to press and control a game. 

I'm thinking along the lines of Rice and Bellingham. Firstly it obvious we're skint and secondly why the fuck would they want to join us? I think you lot will get Rice next summer and Liverpool will get Bellingham in the next 2 years. 

17 hours ago, MUFC said:

For me De Jong isn't the type of player we need. We need 2 CM's desperately at least one or both have to be able to protect our fragile sack of shit of a defense. But they do need to be good on the ball, creative and be able to press and control a game. 

I'm thinking along the lines of Rice and Bellingham. Firstly it obvious we're skint and secondly why the fuck would they want to join us? I think you lot will get Rice next summer and Liverpool will get Bellingham in the next 2 years. 

I agree with you on Rice. The only way he ends up anywhere else other than Stamford Bridge is if Chelsea decide we don't want him. He and his family are as big a Chelsea fans as my family and others who have Blue in their hearts. Storyville is he has already informed West Ham he will not sign a new contract and they need to broker a deal with us at the end of this season or he will leave for free 2024. We shall see.

On United, I am still of the opinion you have never correctly replaced the defense at the end of Fergie. I told my old mate @Redcanuck back with Jose time there was not one defender at the club who was good enough for a league winning side. Years on, I still don't see anybody filling that description to the positive.

However, my biggest gripe, if gripe is the right word, is with the former United players who jump all over the club after each negative result. They are pathetic and while had careers benefiting from a God like manager, they are all either failures sitting in the Hot seat or not brave enough to get out of the comfy studio and show they have it in them to be a successful manager.

Where do you stand on what happened to Henderson and his outburst?

A step in the right direction would be the fans turning on these negative mouth pieces.

44 minutes ago, The Liquidator said:

I agree with you on Rice. The only way he ends up anywhere else other than Stamford Bridge is if Chelsea decide we don't want him. He and his family are as big a Chelsea fans as my family and others who have Blue in their hearts. Storyville is he has already informed West Ham he will not sign a new contract and they need to broker a deal with us at the end of this season or he will leave for free 2024. We shall see.

On United, I am still of the opinion you have never correctly replaced the defense at the end of Fergie. I told my old mate @Redcanuck back with Jose time there was not one defender at the club who was good enough for a league winning side. Years on, I still don't see anybody filling that description to the positive.

However, my biggest gripe, if gripe is the right word, is with the former United players who jump all over the club after each negative result. They are pathetic and while had careers benefiting from a God like manager, they are all either failures sitting in the Hot seat or not brave enough to get out of the comfy studio and show they have it in them to be a successful manager.

Where do you stand on what happened to Henderson and his outburst?

A step in the right direction would be the fans turning on these negative mouth pieces.

We will see how Henderson does at Forest, but I don't think he is good enough for a team wanting to be in the Champions League . Some people say he should have done better on both Newcastle goals last weekend. 

I doubt he was given an ironclad guarantee that he would be number one at United last year,  just that given how poor de Gea was the season before last Henderson would likely start the season as number one.  Unfortunately for Henderson he caught the Chinese Virus, it lingered on and de Gea stepped up . I dont think he was lied to, just that circumstances went against him. 

His rant doesn't help, it's hard to see him playing in an United shirt again. His forcing a loan move before Ten Hag came in and given he says he has not spoken to him since he joined Forest, means he better play well enough for Forest that somebody wants to buy him, or he will spend the prime of his career being loaned out.

1 hour ago, Happy Blue said:

Sterling confirms he left City due to falling down the pecking order and not getting the game time he wanted, good luck to him. he just couldn't compete with Foden and the other wide players we have, no shame in that

In all honesty you have so many good players, that only 5 or 6 of them are getting the game time they want.  I applaud Sterling for leaving to get regular game time,  too many of City's players are content to put up with Pep's rotation in exchange for winning titles. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Redcanuck said:

In all honesty you have so many good players, that only 5 or 6 of them are getting the game time they want.  I applaud Sterling for leaving to get regular game time,  too many of City's players are content to put up with Pep's rotation in exchange for winning titles. 

He probably thought with the arrival of South Americas best player who can play wide and Haaland which forces Foden wide he wouldn’t play much this season so I understand him moving for game time. I think he's best days are behind him now though, seems to be on the decline

Edited by Happy Blue

4 hours ago, Redcanuck said:

We will see how Henderson does at Forest, but I don't think he is good enough for a team wanting to be in the Champions League . Some people say he should have done better on both Newcastle goals last weekend. 

I doubt he was given an ironclad guarantee that he would be number one at United last year,  just that given how poor de Gea was the season before last Henderson would likely start the season as number one.  Unfortunately for Henderson he caught the Chinese Virus, it lingered on and de Gea stepped up . I dont think he was lied to, just that circumstances went against him. 

His rant doesn't help, it's hard to see him playing in an United shirt again. His forcing a loan move before Ten Hag came in and given he says he has not spoken to him since he joined Forest, means he better play well enough for Forest that somebody wants to buy him, or he will spend the prime of his career being loaned out.

I remember Henderson being linked with many top clubs as his contract ran down and Utd fans bashing the club for allowing him the chance to leave on a free. You don't have to be Einstein to work out they must have promised him something to sign the contract and from his rant, being M Utd number one for last season was that promise. What's he worth? 30-40 million? I don't know, maybe more when you take into the fee Kepa cost. So I imagine there was plenty of back slapping for the suits n then manager when he signed.

Judging by his rant, he feels he was lied to, just to get to sign. While I don't agree with him going public, his peace of mind would dictate to do as he has as he could be playing for a CL club now if hadn't been lied too. If United do not like his actions with going public, does he have grounds to ask\get a free transfer?

1 minute ago, The Liquidator said:

Whats going on with Andreas Christensen? Removing Barcelona from his social accounts and reverting to Chelsea??

Dont like the sound of that.

Seems as a free agent he has a clause in his contract that allows him to leave Barcelona not even having played a single game and given their recent struggles in getting all the new players registered reports are suggesting he could do a U turn and come back to us... laughable if true.. 

23 hours ago, MUFC said:

de Jong is better at that than both of those players. He can play CB even.

Well it was bloody hot from the weather and for a change we were too on the pitch for long periods of the match, but as ever, we found a way to not kill off the inferior team which allowed them to leave with a share of the spoils.

Yeah they got a helping hand (or two) from the officials (the hair pulling defies belief) but this is self inflicted on our part and the shenanigan on the sideline for me deflect another failer by this manager to beat inferior opposition on our pitch.

How poor was 5? Well they pressed him, trapped him for their first goal and he was hooked straight after as the manager reacted too rather than foresaw which was obvious beforehand. In the short time 23 was on the pitch he won the ball back twice and was so mobile we looked to have an extra man.

Not sure what was 12 getting the start for other then putting in the shop window? He did OK for the most part, but his lack of mobility cancels out his good footwork beating players as he is still around to be fouled.

Someone is going to sit me down in a cool corner offer me alcohol and explain to me why we have paid so much for 32. They Better think there is a possible long term problem with 21 cause on Sundays showing Todd left his Nuts on the south coast.

There were positives in the match, but the result for me ruins them.

TT acted the twat after 24's goal, but was right to flag up Conte eyes after the game. He is a worm and I feel sure, while not on football terms, on a personal level he got owned by TT in that moment and it will play on his mind. Nice touch by TT, one that I feel sure others in his position will take notice of.

Lastly, their 2nd goal. They had 3 players in 6 yard box all jumping for the ball that hit Harry and found the net. No Chelsea player challenging and where the fuck was the goalie. I am sorry, good shot stopper, but truly nothing like we have had in the past.

Chelsea are now set to sign Cesare Casadei, official bid has been sent and accepted by Inter as revealed in the last days - after personal terms agreed on a six year contract. 🚨🔵 #CFC

Fee: €15m & €5m add-ons. Casadei will be in London this week to undergo medical tests. pic.twitter.com/qhTZ2PgD5G

— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) August 16, 2022

1 minute ago, True Blue said:

Hopefully not that LONG

Yeah I can't see Jorginho being offered an extension unless Tuchel himself pushes for it. It was Nizaar Kinsella that said both Chukwuemeka and Casadei were looked at being the future midfield after Jorginho and Kante move on. 

Tuchel reported to being offered a new contract extension till 2026 which is good news. 

3 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Yeah I can't see Jorginho being offered an extension unless Tuchel himself pushes for it. It was Nizaar Kinsella that said both Chukwuemeka and Casadei were looked at being the future midfield after Jorginho and Kante move on. 

Tuchel reported to being offered a new contract extension till 2026 which is good news. 

Agreed TT sticked with us when even the sponsors jumped ship. I always wanted us to have a long term manager hopefully it will be him.

It is understood Chelsea want Mason Mount and Reece James to sign new six-year deals, which would include the option of a seventh year, following preliminary talks in which it has been made clear both players will receive good offers.

- @Matt_Law_DT

— Simon Phillips (@siphillipssport) August 16, 2022

If it is true 7 and 8 are both out until at least the summer window closes should mean 23 stays, which is all good.

Nizaar Kinsella right again 10+ days ago with Cesare Casadei. He also warned while in the States 20 had options which his people were pursuing. Should be an interesting couple of weeks.