talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Chelsea Discussion

football forum

9 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Chelsea sack commercial director Willoughby for sending a string of 'Inappropriate' messages to finance agent Catalina Kim... 

Exclusive: Chelsea sack senior executive after claims of sexual harassment over inappropriate messages (msn.com)

The club statement... 

“Evidence of inappropriate messages sent by Mr Willoughby, prior to his appointment at Chelsea FC earlier this month, has recently been provided to and investigated by the club. While they were sent prior to his employment at the club, such behaviour runs absolutely counter to the workplace environment and corporate culture being established by the club’s new ownership.

“The club’s owners are working tirelessly to set and achieve the highest standards both on and off the pitch, and are determined to establish and nurture a culture of transparency, accountability, inclusivity, diversity and opportunity. The club is committed to creating an environment which embodies these values.”

Jesus Christ

10 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Chelsea sack commercial director Willoughby for sending a string of 'Inappropriate' messages to finance agent Catalina Kim... 

Exclusive: Chelsea sack senior executive after claims of sexual harassment over inappropriate messages (msn.com)

The club statement... 

“Evidence of inappropriate messages sent by Mr Willoughby, prior to his appointment at Chelsea FC earlier this month, has recently been provided to and investigated by the club. While they were sent prior to his employment at the club, such behaviour runs absolutely counter to the workplace environment and corporate culture being established by the club’s new ownership.

“The club’s owners are working tirelessly to set and achieve the highest standards both on and off the pitch, and are determined to establish and nurture a culture of transparency, accountability, inclusivity, diversity and opportunity. The club is committed to creating an environment which embodies these values.”

Well they are restricting diversity and inclusivity when it comes to sex pests.:ph34r:

• Haha 1

Victor Orta would provide a consistency in terms of beliefs. There's always been a focus at Leeds United on attracting the best academy players possible taking Lewis Bate, Cody Drameh, Sam Greenwood, Joe Gelhardt etc from other clubs and progressing players that are good enough to play Championship/League One standard from a young age.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Whiskey said:

Who mentioned Everton or Ancelotti?

Mate, don’t act all shocked and ‘I don’t know what you are talking about’. You know exactly what I meant using an example of someone failing at X and succeeding at Y, I just picked Ancellotti because it was relevant to your experiences as an Everton fan. 
If you think I was having a dig you need to ask yourself; why I would do that, and why I would I even have predisposition to wanting to have  a dig at Everton. You’re being needlessly defensive. 

19 hours ago, Spike said:

Mate, don’t act all shocked and ‘I don’t know what you are talking about’. You know exactly what I meant using an example of someone failing at X and succeeding at Y, I just picked Ancellotti because it was relevant to your experiences as an Everton fan. 
If you think I was having a dig you need to ask yourself; why I would do that, and why I would I even have predisposition to wanting to have  a dig at Everton. You’re being needlessly defensive. 

You're just being an edgelord.