talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Chelsea Discussion

football forum

Happens every season for him. Once he hits elite levels as a right back, he sustains a long injury that sets him backwards. So fucking annoying. Now we have to see Azpilicueta every week unless Potter can work some magic with other options. Ruben should be starting there imo. 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Ivanovic shows off his personal football museum of all the shirts he has collected from players and all the trophies he has won in his career.. 

Branislav Ivanovic has shown off his personal trophy museum and it's incredible (msn.com)

Nice... B|

Would have been nice to have seen a bit more with a walk through as looked interesting.

I am not the one to call for players to be sold, but have we seen the final chapter of the prime Kante? He has seriously become injury prone and maybe we should look at other options. Saying this i am a massive Kante fan and he is one of the key players in our recent success.

I was heading back from work on Saturday so missed the opening 45 minutes. Seen that we were 2-0 down on the us and then 3-0 when i came home. Obviously the defence was again poor but we did create a few good chances apart from the goal. Brighton deserved the win but the scoreline was a bit too high overall. Quite a few big tests before the World Cup we should forget about this game and move on. Also i pray that we abandon the back three as it clearly is not working anymore, not under TT and now under Potter.

1 hour ago, True Blue said:

I was heading back from work on Saturday so missed the opening 45 minutes. Seen that we were 2-0 down on the us and then 3-0 when i came home. Obviously the defence was again poor but we did create a few good chances apart from the goal. Brighton deserved the win but the scoreline was a bit too high overall. Quite a few big tests before the World Cup we should forget about this game and move on. Also i pray that we abandon the back three as it clearly is not working anymore, not under TT and now under Potter.

Brighton should’ve won 6-1 in all honesty. 

One of the worst team effort performances and management I’ve seen in a long, long time. The first 20-30 minutes were unforgivable.