talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Your Mental Image of Other Members

football forum

6 hours ago, Aladdin said:

All of TF365

Man, I feel sorry for this guy. He seems so desperate, but stays reasonable and doesn't get too violent or insulting. Seems like a good guy in a bad place. :( 

47 minutes ago, Spike said:

Which one is you is obvious (it's the first one)

I once witnessed someone asking for Kölsch at a famous "Fortuna Kiosk". The owner just told him in a condescending tone that he needs to drive 40 km's further south if he wants to have that. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I once witnessed someone asking for Kölsch at a famous "Fortuna Kiosk". The owner just told him in a condescending tone that he needs to drive 40 km's further south if he wants to have that. 

Great beer for a hot day though’ couldn’t do an altbier at 35’

• Confused 1

Just now, Claret and Blue said:

Listen I'm not fucking about reading love letters because you can't take a joke you fucking plank 

Just trying to defuse the situation, not sure why I've received such a negative post. 

I've explained what's happened in the PM, if you could just reply to it please - I've sent you it again for the second time, so there should be a "2" at the top right.

Cheers

• Haha 2

Just now, Whiskey said:

Just trying to defuse the situation, not sure why I've received such a negative post. 

I've explained what's happened in the PM, if you could just reply to it please - I've sent you it again for the second time, so there should be a "2" at the top right.

Cheers

There's nothing there what aren't you getting.. 

😂 

It asked what the mental image was of other members was. I give mine 

Where's the problem exactly? 

1 minute ago, Claret and Blue said:

There's nothing there what aren't you getting.. 

Sorry didn't realise you hadn't received it, I'll send again. Just think it's best to explain via message as opposed to the open forum (don't want to spam).

There should be a "3" at the top of the screen, if not if you could close your browser and reopen for me (Google Chrome works best). If it's not come through I'll see if I can see anything in the Control Panel.

Sorry for the faff haha 

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

Is this some kind of weird Burnley sex joke? Going to bed with your mum and some virgins?

A bit weird mate.

Is this the part where other members laugh out loud 

And roll of floor dying. Basically anything goes. Until the boots oh the other foot.. 

Surely what's good for the goose is good for the gander