talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Your Mental Image of Other Members

football forum

Just now, SirBalon said:

I dislike Cricket profoundly, but even I know who he is although I didn't know he had his bum on the front side of his body. :ph34r:

Cricket is the working man's sport in Australia. More Aussie cricketers come from public schools than private :433_cricket: That is why we have legends like Border and Taylor and you have twats like Joe Root. Ironically Boonie is one of the few to go to private (twat) school. They usually end up diddling each other in rugby union, and wearing akubra hats pretending they are from 'out bush'.

5 minutes ago, Spike said:

Cricket is the working man's sport in Australia. More Aussie cricketers come from public schools than private :433_cricket: That is why we have legends like Border and Taylor and you have twats like Joe Root. Ironically Boonie is one of the few to go to private (twat) school. They usually end up diddling each other in rugby union, and wearing akubra hats pretending they are from 'out bush'.

You telling me!

Ive met very very few genuine human beings (men in this case) that have something serious to do with Cricket and also Rugby.  I don't want to go into that though because it's complexed and definitely doesn't belong on this thread which is dedicated to the more humoristic side of things.  Probably the main reason why I never gave the sport/s a chance.  In prefer golf to both which is more knowingly elitist and one can accept the situation a lot easier without a guilt conscience.

1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

You telling me!

Ive met very very few genuine human beings (men in this case) that have something serious to do with Cricket and also Rugby.  I don't want to go into that though because it's complexed and definitely doesn't belong on this thread which is dedicated to the more humoristic side of things.  Probably the main reason why I never gave the sport/s a chance.  In prefer golf to both which is more knowingly elitist and one can accept the situation a lot easier without a guilt conscience.

I will tell you this, farmers are hilariously belonging to the group of both 'private school old boy cuntery' and hard working-man because farms so remote in Australia they have to send their kids to boarding schools just to get an education. xD I think the same applies in England as well. We really aren't so different, the English and the Aussie.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Your Mental Image of Other Members