talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Your Mental Image of Other Members

football forum

3 minutes ago, Panna King said:

I might even bump into you next time mate as my plan on the first night is to go to 1ehulp coffeeshop, then walk through Jordaan, have a look at the Anne Frank house(but not go in) and that sort of area, then go for something to eat before heading to the Grey Area coffeeshop and Amnesia, also I will explore Singel and the light district area around there along the way, as I never ventured around that one last time. After that I will head towards Lost in Amsterdam as it looks decent in there and a chilled place.

The next day I'm going to explore De Pijp, the area where the Rijksmuseum/Vondelpark/PC Hooftstraat are then head back towards the centre area and just see what happens from there, probably going to an Argie restaurant along the way and obviously more coffeeshops such as the Old Church, which is near Rembrandt square. That's the plan atleast, but things can soon change. I just want to explore the fuck out of the city this time basically.

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

I might even bump into you next time mate as my plan on the first night is to go to 1ehulp coffeeshop, then walk through Jordaan, have a look at the Anne Frank house(but not go in) and that sort of area, then go for something to eat before heading to the Grey Area coffeeshop and Amnesia, also I will explore Singel and the light district area around there along the way, as I never ventured around that one last time. After that I will head towards Lost in Amsterdam as it looks decent in there and a chilled place.

The next day I'm going to explore De Pijp, the area where the Rijksmuseum/Vondelpark/PC Hooftstraat are then head back towards the centre area and just see what happens from there, probably going to an Argie restaurant along the way and obviously more coffeeshops such as the Old Church, which is near Rembrandt square. That's the plan atleast, but things can soon change. I just want to explore the fuck out of the city this time basically.

De Pijp is a nice area, very trendy.

• Like 1

On 07/01/2019 at 19:20, Panna King said:

De Pijp is a nice area, very trendy.

Ye it seems it mate, that's why I decided to stick it on my list of spots to visit. What is the Albert Cuyp markt like there? Is it mainly just somewhere with food stalls etc? 

Edited by The Rebel CRS

38 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Ye it seems it mate, that's why I decided to stick it on my list of spots to visit. What is the Albert Cuyp markt like there? Is it mainly just somewhere with food stalls etc? 

Yeah sells all kinds of things but has typical Dutch snacks or you could try the Foodhallen near by.     

• The title was changed to Your Mental Image of Other Members