• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Large

football forum

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Large said:

Is that actually true? I mean, of all of the time that you have been on this great planet you have NEVER been better? Never ever?

It's Monday so I'm at work after a weekend in which my wife was terribly sick and therefore I was solely on Dad duty for 24/7 thus wasn't able to really even relax until after she went to bed at 8pm, only to wake up at 5am. That is over, and so yes, I feel like I'm on cloud 9 at the moment. 

1 minute ago, Eco said:

It's Monday so I'm at work after a weekend in which my wife was terribly sick and therefore I was solely on Dad duty for 24/7 thus wasn't able to really even relax until after she went to bed at 8pm, only to wake up at 5am. That is over, and so yes, I feel like I'm on cloud 9 at the moment. 

Then I am extremely happy for you. We must all rejoice.

• Subscriber

Although I was not here or wherever you were last time, welcome back, it's nice to get a bit of humor in posts buddy and you have added that in your posts, my old man that passed away 10 years ago was a West Ham man and Bobby Moore was his idol, my old man and BM are more than likely up there in never never land pissing themselves laughing reading some of your posts. :D   

2 hours ago, CaaC - John said:

Although I was not here or wherever you were last time, welcome back, it's nice to get a bit of humor in posts buddy and you have added that in your posts, my old man that passed away 10 years ago was a West Ham man and Bobby Moore was his idol, my old man and BM are more than likely up there in never never land pissing themselves laughing reading some of your posts. :D   

:twothumbsup:

Archived