• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2020/21 Premier League Sack Race

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 07/12/2020 at 09:31, Pyfish said:

image.thumb.png.c77d59c47021a77c0dc769fbc0ba7d41.png

Still can't see Wilder being sacked. Billic is the most likely for me to be next.

Yeah, it can't be much longer.

The club will have one eye on the January transfer window so if they are going to bring in a new man, they will want to give him time to assess the squad.

Bilic will be gone soon but I don't really see much quality in their squad, pretty sure they'll go down regardless of who they appoint. Wilder must come under pressure soon but I still don't think he'll be sacked for a while.

1 hour ago, DeadLinesman said:

We need that new manager bounce against you, otherwise you’ll be bringing another DVD out.

Nah, it won't quite be the same without seeing Sir Alex chewing his gum like a bulldog chewing a wasp.

• 1 month later...

If we don't win a game this month I think even Bruce's pals will be struggling to back him with a straight face. 

We need a win to keep arms length from the drop, to scrape wins every now and then until the season ends is probably the minimum requirement for Bruce to keep his job under Ashley.

So with that Bruce is 3 games from the sack, every win will buy him an extra 3-5 games.

1 hour ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Who else would be coming in for Bruce? Knowing your luck it'll be Pulis.

@Steve Bruce Almighty mentioned it somewhere before but you could definitely see it being Eddie Howe.  Even got 3 of his former players waiting for him there and there will be the belief he plays 'attractive football'.

Looks quite an obvious set replacement though as we know, hardly going to change the club in the long term.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived