talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matched Betting

football forum

Something I've only recently got into. Had been told about it ages ago but  ignorantly dismissed it as I assumed it was just about gambling which I'm not really into. Wish I had started earlier now though. Really enjoying it.

Anyone else doing or done it?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

I'd need to work from home to make the most out of it. Mate makes about 2-4K a month off it.

£4k a month? Damn. Need to do what he does. :ay:

1 minute ago, DeadLinesman said:

The problem is the off setting. He always has about 5k sat there just in case a ridiculous result fucks him over. Getting that 5k though......

Is he doing loads of accas or just working of offers? I assume the former.

Know what you mean about the float though. Still building mine to where I'll be really happy to cover what I want. Doing alright with it though and only spending 20-30 minutes a day.

5 minutes ago, Batard said:

Give us the low down on it mate. I currently make a 2nd meagre income from footie betting 

On the process or on what specifically DL's mate is doing?

35 minutes ago, Large said:

Is he doing loads of accas or just working of offers? I assume the former.

Know what you mean about the float though. Still building mine to where I'll be really happy to cover what I want. Doing alright with it though and only spending 20-30 minutes a day.

Just betting on Acca's and using then using the free bets as insurance. 

There are lots of good videos out there @Batard that will explain a lot better than I, but you back and lay the same bet which has an offer on it. So for example I bet [back] that Team A will win a match but also bet [lay] that Team A will not win the match. Both bets cancel the other out, but the back bet had an offer with it of a free £10 bet. So I do the same again but this time the back bet doesn't cost me anything as it was free, so once the two bets are settled I end up with some profit.

It can sound a lot more difficult than it is, but the process is quite simple. There are plenty of reports about people making good money from it, and at the moment all the revenue is tax free.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Large said:

There are lots of good videos out there @Batard that will explain a lot better than I, but you back and lay the same bet which has an offer on it. So for example I bet [back] that Team A will win a match but also bet [lay] that Team A will not win the match. Both bets cancel the other out, but the back bet had an offer with it of a free £10 bet. So I do the same again but this time the back bet doesn't cost me anything as it was free, so once the two bets are settled I end up with some profit.

It can sound a lot more difficult than it is, but the process is quite simple. There are plenty of reports about people making good money from it, and at the moment all the revenue is tax free.

I already do this currently, with my own money, so free bets would be handy, I'm assuming you're signing up with multiple if not all the bookies?

As many as possible. Need to carefully check the T&Cs though as some have ridiculous stipulations, like having to then bet 10 x deposit before being allowed to withdraw any money. If you start of with £100 then you'll need to bet £1k before you can get hold of any winnings. After the offers you look out for the reloads, and accumulators are good as well.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
47 minutes ago, Blue said:

Does anyone know if Bet365 supports this?

Support it? none of them do and if they find out you won't get your payout. None found out with me luckily and I literally must have done 100 or more sites with a mate. Bet365 being the highest payout out ironically. They give some cracking offers but you will need a grand atleast in your bank to get started and do it properly.

Archived